Great

Posted by 5416472556066043304 on Sep 19, 2014

Very good

Best volume/price ratio on Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1449735 on Sep 26, 2011

Best volume/price ratio on Niacinamide I've found here so far. I prefer Niacinamide over normal Niacin (no flushing).

niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer2965258 on Feb 05, 2012

this, in conjunction with vitamin c has changed my husband's life - he can not manage without it.

Great company! Great value!

Posted by Reviewer2290819 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this to keep my memory sharp--niacinamide is great for the brain! Excellent quality product!

helps to quit smoking

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jul 19, 2012

I read from earthclinic site that niacinamide helps in quitting smoking. My husband was quitting and didn't want to be stuck with using patches. Initially when you have the craving you can just take this and after a while he is not even taking it daily. He said it has been really helpful. I will recommend it for people who wants to quit and stops spending on patches and still be nicotine reliant.

NIACINAMIDE

Posted by Reviewer1230650 on Jan 20, 2011

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT FOR MY HUSKY BLU WHO HAS LUPUS. THE PRODUCT HAS DON WONDERS FOR BLU AND IS REASONABLY PRICE. THANKS, LINDA A PRYOR

Nature's Way, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2099669 on Jul 15, 2010

It does not cause a flush at all.Been taking one daily, hoping to have better skin and even my skintone.I feel more energised,will continue to take it!

Nature's Way, Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 22, 2011

Good product! Husband & I use this flush free niacin from time-to-time, but not all the time. Have been told that this form of niacin can be harder on the liver than the non, so must be careful.

have not tried yet

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 24, 2014

I bought this to mix in w my lotion to remove dark spots

Good

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Oct 31, 2007

Easy to take, since i don't swallow pills but instead chew them (the powder is easy to take, since the taste is tolerable, but must be taken after eating and not before). Also the quantity is pretty good, price is fair too.