Great company! Great value!

Posted by Reviewer2290819 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this to keep my memory sharp--niacinamide is great for the brain! Excellent quality product!

helps to quit smoking

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jul 19, 2012

I read from earthclinic site that niacinamide helps in quitting smoking. My husband was quitting and didn't want to be stuck with using patches. Initially when you have the craving you can just take this and after a while he is not even taking it daily. He said it has been really helpful. I will recommend it for people who wants to quit and stops spending on patches and still be nicotine reliant.

Best volume/price ratio on Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1449735 on Sep 26, 2011

Best volume/price ratio on Niacinamide I've found here so far. I prefer Niacinamide over normal Niacin (no flushing).

niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer2965258 on Feb 05, 2012

this, in conjunction with vitamin c has changed my husband's life - he can not manage without it.

NIACINAMIDE

Posted by Reviewer1230650 on Jan 20, 2011

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT FOR MY HUSKY BLU WHO HAS LUPUS. THE PRODUCT HAS DON WONDERS FOR BLU AND IS REASONABLY PRICE. THANKS, LINDA A PRYOR

Great

Posted by 5416472556066043304 on Sep 19, 2014

Very good

excellent

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Dec 01, 2013

i think its better than the solgar. i use it to boost energy release along with ubiquinol. will buy again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jan 02, 2014

Seems to be doing the trick! I needed a little extra than what was provided in my multi-vitamin for low blood sugar issues.

Nature's Way, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2099669 on Jul 15, 2010

It does not cause a flush at all.Been taking one daily, hoping to have better skin and even my skintone.I feel more energised,will continue to take it!

Great product.

Posted by Sprinkles on Aug 03, 2009

Great product. I have been purchasing this product for several years now. Whenever I take it, I can tell a definite positive difference in how I feel, so I know that it is working.