Why Gelatin?? Why Magnesium Stearate??

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Sep 15, 2014

I used this brand for a long time, but can no longer tolerate these excipients so had to switch to Now brand. Nautre's Way you have to get with the current research, and change these aspects of your otherwise wonderful products!

just started it

Posted by Romlenz on Jan 19, 2015

This is not a review, but iHerb keeps on sending "review emails" and I'm wondering how are we supposed to review a product that we just purchased? Anyway, olive leaf is an old remedy, so it should be good. I'm giving only three stars, because you have to take three pills (minimum I guess). Why not pack more olive leaf into one pill? Is the company afraid of selling 30 capsules (instead of 100) for $6? More is better?

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Sep 25, 2013

I take these from September onwards to help reduce the chances of getting all the winter bugs. I used to take it as a tea at the onset of flu or a cold and it worked in just a few days, but the taste of the tea is absolutely disgusting. It works better as a tea though. This herb kills over 600 different types of viruses etc., and is non habit forming. Your body does not get used to it and so become ineffective. It just keeps on working. I heard that people with R.A. can take it to rid the body of long lasting lingering bugs that keep the immune system active, and when the olive leaf has done its job, the immune system settles down and there is less pain. Worth a try.

Olive Leaf, Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 12, 2008

I have been using Olive Leaf for about 3 years now and I use it for my sinuses as well as the obvious benefits and it works great to keep my sinusitis under control. I highly recommend it.

FANTASTIC !

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Feb 02, 2012

I gave this to an elderly friend and it STOPPED a bug he'd caught fast ! A FRIEND CAME DOWN WITH A REALLY HEAVY BUG BUT THIS KILLED THE BUG IN ONE DAY - HE ALSO TOOK OIL OF OREGANO BOTH BOTH WORKER TOGETHER REALLY QUICKLY .

very good product

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Nov 06, 2014

very good product

Helped with my infection

Posted by Reviewer1813952 on Jul 05, 2009

I had a infection that I couldn't get rid of, and I read that olive leaf might help. I'm happy to say that within several days, all symptoms of infection were completely gone.

take everyday with a probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2250650 on Feb 17, 2011

My family takes this everyday,even the kids and we are rarely sick.

olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer1873905 on Dec 13, 2011

yes! i will order again and delivery was speedy.

Olive Leaf

Posted by 5478912436279177327 on Oct 17, 2013

The price was good, the product does not cause me any stomach problems and I am able to take two in the morning and two at night and it helps with my sinus infection. It has been good for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »