Good product

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on May 13, 2009

I've used another highly touted brand that did not advertise the standardized percentage of carvacrol. I have to say that this brand is definitely more potent and effective.

A wonder for treating c. albicans

Posted by Reviewer2428569 on Jun 24, 2010

Oregano oil has been one of the five key supplements I have used in curing myself of c. albacans. I prefer the pill form in place of the liquid which can be quite bad. This appears to be a good product and I have been using it for over four years.

I like this one..

Posted by Reviewer2577643 on Jan 20, 2008

The capsules have real oregano oil in the capsules. Easy to take and easy on stomach. I recommend this brand.

This is the best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 06, 2009

Oregano oil is a natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial and I'm taking it religiously to ward off colds and the flu. As everyone gets sick around me, I load up on 4-5 vcaps, three times a day and then maintain health with taking 2-3 per day. Been doing this for years and I haven't been sick in years..

Nature's Way Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer1557877 on Aug 09, 2010

Was seeing a doctor for RA until I started taking this. Haven't had to see him in years. Found Nature's Way to be the best of the brands I tried.

Oregano Over Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer1603057 on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product and it work much better than goldenseal when it come to infections and etc...Great stuff

Love this and it works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Oct 30, 2012

We've ordered this 2x already and will continue. Works well especially when taken right before starting to feel really bad. Works good on allergies too :)

Oregano oil great for stomach flu

Posted by Reviewer2588979 on Jan 02, 2013

Oregano Oil by Nature's Way helped me release an infection in my small intestines... great product when indicated.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

Good

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jul 05, 2014

tank you iHerb...easy to swolow and good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »