Wonder herb

Posted by Reviewer2005839 on Oct 28, 2009

Oregon Grape Root's natural antibiotic and antifungal properties and stimulation of the production of bile have done wonders to ameliorate several chronic conditions I suffered for years, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and systemic candida. Nature's Way makes a high quality yet affordable product which has been life-changing for me. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Blood purifier

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Dec 19, 2008

I bought this for my husband to take as a blood purifier for acne, it really is helping, his outbreak is going away, skin is getting clear.

Natures Way, Oregon Grape Root

Posted by Reviewer2157235 on Oct 01, 2008

Wonderful blood purifier. I take with Red Clover to boost effect. Good for the liver, skin and blood. I Love i-herb for the excellent value, selection of choices within desired product type, quality/freshness, pricing and speed of service and delivery which is absolutely unmatched within the industry! Don't even bother going elsewhere, you won't find a better selection, price or level of customer service!

PERFECT SOLUTION TO UTI'S

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Jul 19, 2010

THIS IS A COUSIN TO BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT AND IS GREAT FOR URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS LIKE YOU GET WITH ANTIBIOTICS. BARBERRY IS PREFERRABLE FOR UTI'S, BUT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND. IHERB: PLEASE START CARRYING BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT. THANKS

great product

Posted by Reviewer3098696 on Nov 03, 2009

i gotthis product for my son because i heard it was good for acne he has only been using it for about a week but it seems to be clearing his skin...iherb.com is really great and the shipping is really chaep so i will be using it more.

Itching Skin

Posted by Reviewer2582943 on Nov 03, 2007

Product most helpful with relieving skin itchies r/t an internal healing process.

Great

Posted by iherbchic on May 07, 2010

There is an improvement in my skin and immune support. I will definitely buy this again.

less itching and clearer skin

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Apr 05, 2010

I use this to reduce the itching caused by a permanent skin rash on my shin. I believe it helps. I also notice less blemishes on my face. I notice the affects of hangers are less severe if I take this before I go to bed.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Jun 08, 2008

This is my favorite herb to take an enema with. Will clean you out like nobody's business. If you are ever bloated or sick (or just want to lose some weight) this will make you feel like a new dime. I feel like the fiber is a little coarse for the stomach, I prefer golden seal root powder orally.

ORR

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jan 18, 2010

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.