• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

OK product...

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Aug 09, 2011

I would buy again; although I would prefer a glass container instead of plastic

Too bad it comes in a plastic jar

Posted by Reviewer2736242 on May 26, 2015

I liked the taste and everything but didn't like it came in a plastic jar... :(

Taste good but it upsets my stomach

Posted by daphneandgladys on May 16, 2014

This oil taste really good, especially when grilling it with fishes and meat or just simply frying it with vegetables and meat. However, I don't think my stomach really likes this oil as whenever I consume this oil, I get a bloated stomach... If only if doesn't give me a bloated stomach, then I would give it a 5 stars cos it tastes really good. I used the remaining oil on my hair and skin though and I can say it's a great moisturizer, hair mask, conditioner and make-up remover.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

The taste is as good as other brands like Nutiva. However If you ask to choose, I will prefer Nutiva brand.

my first

Posted by happydays on Nov 24, 2010

this is my first coconutoil. Have tried it in smoothies...but it ends up in little lumps...but still taste nice.I also use it in the wok. Have tried it as a bath and massageoil, very good.

Smells great but leaks

Posted by HealthIsWealth on May 17, 2015

Have purchased this product many times, however the packaging needs to be improved as there is a leaking problem. So far i have received, 1 out of 4 leaks! And it make other products in the carton box oily... so frustrating :( I have stopped buying this product.

Too hard

Posted by 4946965230267256649 on Aug 05, 2014

Dries up too much in cold when I want it for more of a liquid.

Ok product

Posted by 5033346981510018141 on Apr 18, 2016

I live in cold climate and this is very solid (hard) in room temperature. I have use this only externally. It works well as hairtreatment but I don't like it in my skin. It doesn't moisturize my skin. My skin is not specially dry.

oil

Posted by 5250831473321951483 on Jun 21, 2016

Oil spilled inside the carton is not closing well

It fulfilled what I was looking for in a coconut oil.

Posted by 5171801427634593423 on Aug 02, 2016

This oil had a consistency that was easy to use for dosing purposes. There is no real taste to it, which is good in cooking and mixing with hot drinks and foods. The price was reasonable and shipped in better condition than the Jarrow's I had ordered previously. I especially liked not having to refrigerate it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »