Janets Review

Posted by Reviewer2008993 on Dec 05, 2007

This product is a life saver to me, it is one of the best products to fight yeast infections without getting die-off. When necessary five tablets 3 times a day really keeps yeast at bay without pain!

Pau D'Arco, natures miracle

Posted by Reviewer1823545 on Sep 01, 2008

My wife was diagnosed to have Lymphoma and started taking 10 capsules of Pau D'Arco a day plus a change in diet. One year later she got a clean bill of health and continues taking 6 capsules a day as preventive measure.

Natures Way pau d'arco caps

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on May 14, 2008

being an x smoker this product is great for your lungs , fungal infections , cramps, I take 3to 6 a day and dont cough near like i used to , natures way is one quality product , dont use gnc brand it does not work.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1969027 on May 21, 2008

After doing some basic researches, I've found out that Pau d'Arco offers many benefits such as anti-bacterial and anti-viral. So it's great for the body's immune system. And a great way to stay healthy!

Nature's Way Pau d' Arco

Posted by Reviewer1393939 on Sep 07, 2008

I have used this product for many years, from time to time. I find it does well for nail fungus. I am very pleased with the results. Sincerely, RBH Ohio

Good product!

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Accept the fall and spring as a general tonic. Pau D'Arko has the widest range of applications in medicine: reducing pain symptoms, increases the number of red blood cells, can be effective in infectious and viral diseases, has antifungal and antiparasitic properties. Apply it, and bacterial infections, allergies, rheumatism, gastritis, colitis, prostatitis, inflammation of the urinary system, anemia, intestinal and vaginal candidiasis. Visit my page for more reviews...

Pau D'Arco is good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer2472891 on Jul 05, 2009

I have been taking one capsule a day for years of Pau D'Arco. It is a tree bark, and it helps control candida and support the immune system. I like the Nature's Way brand, and this product seems to work as well as the other brand I used to take that cost more.

Pau d'Arco Inner Bark

Posted by Reviewer1767617 on Mar 15, 2008

Pau d'Arco has helped me tremendously in detoxing and lessening the amount of sweating from the toxins in my body. I recommend it highly. Annette/Massachusetts

Very good Anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on May 04, 2008

I use this quite often through out the year to prevent catching other people's colds, it works!

great anti-fungal

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

pau d' Arco is really good for keeping yeast in check in the body.