padeda nuo daugelio ligų

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016

Dėl savo anti-bakterinio ir antivirusinio poveikio, praverčia praktiškai prie kiekvieno negalavimo. Pau d`arco turi nuskausminamąjį poveikį, kai skauda galvą (migrena) išgeriu per dieną 12 kapsulių ir nuima be cheminių vaistų. Labai stiprina imunitetą, taip pat turi antiparazitinių savybių - padeda išsivalyti organizmą. Svarbiausia tik nepamirškit gert pakankamai skysčių.

Pagrindinė priemonė nuo ligų visai šeimai

Posted by MyleMile on Jan 18, 2016

labai efektyvus, praktiškai pakeičia 80% cheminių vaistų. Padeda minimalizuoti antibiotikų poreikį, nes stiprina imunitetą ir veikdamas prieš virusus ir bakterijas padeda gana greitai pasveikti susirgus.

can`t imagine living without this

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 02, 2016

it could be used in almost all situations when we have health problems So I allways have this product near me

sopp

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Apr 30, 2015

hard to say if thoose work well, but I take them.

Inner Bark Pau d'Arco

Posted by 5116588027046133616 on Mar 12, 2015

I use it, my son use it, my sister and her family use it, and all my neighbors already use it :D It really works.This winter was bad in Lithuania, wet and windy, but we stayed safe, thanks to these pills! We take 3*3 pills daily, but if everybody around me starts coughing, i take 5*3, and luckily I'm still ok :)

Work in progress

Posted by 4684237803696838814 on Jan 27, 2015

Last February I suffered from sudden deafness. I was hearing 0% on my right ear. After months taking lots of different medication and seeing different doctors, I went to one that heals spiritually. I am the type of person that considers everything, but only beleives when results are shown. He told me I to take Pau d'Arco to start the heeling process. Then I started taking the Pau d'Arco tea, but after a while I could not even smell it because I got nauseous. I started then taking Nature's Way capsules (2 capsules at bedtime). A few monthes later I did the exam to see if there was any progress and I heard the news. I started to hear (a little bit only) again!! I know it is just the beginning of the process and it will take time, but Pau d'Arco did what modern medicine couldn't. I will continue to take this until the doctor says so.

pusetinai

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015

nzn, bet mano vyrui poveikio labai didelio nebuvo, jam labaiu tiko kates nagas

Very good

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Oct 07, 2014

Very good product.

Reliable product

Posted by 5764304683655783017 on Sep 24, 2014

I've been using Pau d'Arco for a long time, this product is very good and cost wise very good

Read it whole

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 29, 2014

For those looking a something unique or rare herb suplement this is not it. Basicly it is lapacho tea, which works BETTER when you drink it as a tea, not eat it as a caps... And buying a tea is cheaper than capsules. When I got sick, I drank 4 caps 3x a day. It didin't helped in any way. As well... Unlike companies that produce drugs (which must be tested before being sold), the companies that make supplements are not required to prove to the Food and Drug Administration that their supplements are safe or effective, as long as they don't claim the supplements can prevent, treat, or cure any specific disease. And Pau d’arco has some potentially serious side effects. Some of the chemicals in pau d’arco, such as hydroquinone, are known to be toxic. High doses taken internally may cause liver and kidney damage. So f@%k me for not trusting any information these "manufacturers" provide. I ain't taking that anymore...