Good replacement for Kira

Posted by 4644655449967202941 on May 21, 2014

Started using Perika SJW after Kira went off the US market. For me, Perika is as good as Kira in relieving general depression. The Kira relieved anxiety better, though. After switching to Perika, I noticed that when on the Kira, I had been a bit prone to anger; not so on the Perika. I'm happy with the switch to Perika from Kira.

Tablets better than caps

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

This is one of the good brands. The benefit is the tablet form. The brands sold in capsule form tend to be affected by humidity (the content of the caps turns very dark and get compacted). This doesn't happen with tablets and I trust that it should be more stable because of this.

great combination

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

Mainly, I want benefit from St John's wort but this product contains others for prstate and brain and other organs as well, This one certainly stablize my mood.

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

effective but try and get it in capsule form. These tablets, like all tablets, require chemical additives to bind the stuff together, industrial oil (magnesium stereate) is sprayed on the pill baking trays to prevent the stuff sticking to the trays, titanium dioxide is used [forgot what for] etc (my natiropath told me about this).

Effective

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought these for my mother, who suffers for mild anxiety and insomnia. After two weeks she began to feel better, unfortunately she discontinued using it because she ran out. I suggest buying two tubes from the begining because it takes time to develop an answer with it. The only disadvantage is that it's very pricey. Wish you all the best, keep reading my other reviews.