Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2461963 on May 27, 2009

I was never depressed until recently. . .no particular reason but it felt like my "brain chemicals" were out of whack. I was lucky. . .I chose Perika first and it worked wonders. . .I backed it down to one per day in the AM and not a bit of depression. This really balanced my "brain chemicals".

I Feel The Difference

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 30, 2016

I have used this before and it works as the label states. It is safer than prescribed antidepressants and you can use a little more freely but I would not overdo it. Sadness or depression can affect people for many reasons so this is good to have around. There are some days I don't feel the need to use it but other times I am glad to have it on the shelf. Once again it beats prescribed meds that may have serious side effects or defeat other vitamins you take. This is another regular item for my household.

No more anti-depressants!

Posted by Reviewer2964153 on Oct 23, 2007

I took prescription anti-depressants for years. I have been off all of those for many, many months and I only take this now and seem to be doing well.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2885732 on Feb 28, 2010

I was surprised at how it worked. At a week I noticed a big difference in my energy and mood. I don't take the recommended three a day because I was way to wired. A great product and I highly recommend it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2958763 on Aug 31, 2011

Like with all natural products, you really realize how good they are when you stop taking them. for menopauze moodsa & depression I think it's very good. Just wished the bottles were bigger, so I don't need to buy them so often. I take 3 a day. with the last one at night I also take 5-HTP from healthy Origins, they re-inforce each other and seem to increase our serotonin (the happy hormone)levels.

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1025176 on Sep 24, 2008

Worked pretty good for the month I took it but Just felt like it wasnt strong enough for me,it did lift my mood but did nothing for Anxiety.

Had to stop due to light sensitivty

Posted by Reviewer1326112 on May 29, 2012

In the beginning it upset my stomach a bit, but that went away. The one thing that did persist was sensitivity to light, I was wearing shades all the time. I never noticed any changes in mood, etc...

It works for me, I hope it will work for you.

Posted by Reviewer3306976 on Jan 04, 2012

I've taken St John's wort regularly for over ten years. SJW works for me and I've seen it obviously working for others. This is currently the brand I take regularly and I also recommend Kira. I also recommend iHerb's very reliable service! :)

Working for my husband

Posted by Reviewer3346501 on Sep 02, 2011

Improved mood with in 3 weeks.

general good health

Posted by Reviewer1362722 on Apr 19, 2011

A good product, helps with sleep and stress