Eased Depression Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2713626 on May 03, 2012

Along with prayers of healing and thanks, Perika has eased many of my depression symptoms after a couple of weeks, but it was a bit "stimulating" (not a great feeling when anxiety is a also an issue). I tried Kira and like it a bit better as it is more "soothing".

I prefer the Natural Factors SJW

Posted by Reviewer2190023 on Jun 03, 2011

Everyone reacts differently of course, but I noticed that the Perika slightly upset my stomach, and didn't have any noticeable advantage over the Natural Factors brand I've been using. I'm sure it's a good product, and I wanted to test it out, but in my case, the NF SJW is just as good, without any stomach side effects.

Working for my husband

Posted by Reviewer3346501 on Sep 02, 2011

Improved mood with in 3 weeks.

general good health

Posted by Reviewer1362722 on Apr 19, 2011

A good product, helps with sleep and stress

Useful for depression

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Dec 29, 2010

I have found this product useful when I periodically am feeling down.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1200435 on Aug 10, 2007

I have tried great number of st. Johns's Worts and this is the best yet. It works for mild depression and anxiety, with very little side-effect if any. I highly recommend this product.

No more anti-depressants!

Posted by Reviewer2964153 on Oct 23, 2007

I took prescription anti-depressants for years. I have been off all of those for many, many months and I only take this now and seem to be doing well.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2885732 on Feb 28, 2010

I was surprised at how it worked. At a week I noticed a big difference in my energy and mood. I don't take the recommended three a day because I was way to wired. A great product and I highly recommend it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2958763 on Aug 31, 2011

Like with all natural products, you really realize how good they are when you stop taking them. for menopauze moodsa & depression I think it's very good. Just wished the bottles were bigger, so I don't need to buy them so often. I take 3 a day. with the last one at night I also take 5-HTP from healthy Origins, they re-inforce each other and seem to increase our serotonin (the happy hormone)levels.

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1025176 on Sep 24, 2008

Worked pretty good for the month I took it but Just felt like it wasnt strong enough for me,it did lift my mood but did nothing for Anxiety.