Useful for depression

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Dec 29, 2010

I have found this product useful when I periodically am feeling down.

Recieved product as always

Posted by Reviewer2011802 on Feb 19, 2011

I have ordered from iHerb a few times now and have always had a good experience. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Appears to Make a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 09, 2008

I have only been taking one a day (dosage is three), but that appears to be enough to give a little lift.

Wonderful help for mild depression and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2579537 on Sep 09, 2008

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome. Of course these standardized St. John's Wort tablets don't make his disorders go away, but they do enable him to get through his day without having major meltdowns at school (and at home!) He takes these with the knowledge of his pediatritian and psychologist...they (and I!) are thrilled that it's helping!

perika SJW

Posted by Reviewer2697271 on Nov 30, 2009

these are excellent value and deffinately more potent than other brands

perika

Posted by Reviewer3173862 on Nov 22, 2007

Shipping was very fast and I am very happy with the order (best price I have found). I've tried other St. John's Wort products, this is the only one that seems to work for me.

Always Reliable

Posted by Reviewer2917287 on Sep 19, 2006

Perika St. John's Wort is reliably uniform in strength. It is a consistantly excellent product.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1200435 on Aug 10, 2007

I have tried great number of st. Johns's Worts and this is the best yet. It works for mild depression and anxiety, with very little side-effect if any. I highly recommend this product.

working extract

Posted by Reviewer3174247 on Mar 19, 2008

This seems to be one of the better SJW extracts. There is a definite difference dosed 2x daily (some people dose 3x). Alternatives: kira/HBC

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3336818 on May 23, 2008

I use Perika because of its reputation for providing a standard and consistent formulation of the St. John's Wort extract -- in contrast to St. John's Wort products you might see at your local grocery or drug store, where you never really know how much usable extract you're getting. I might also add that the price at iHerb.com makes it possible to use the "good stuff" for what I'd otherwise pay for lesser products at my local store. I buy from iHerb in quantity and have been pleased with their service. They seem to zoom that stuff out the door. Most of the time I receive the "Your package has been shipped" email within a couple of hours of hitting the "Buy" button. So, I'll give thumbs-up to Perika and iHerb.