perika

Posted by Reviewer3173862 on Nov 22, 2007

Shipping was very fast and I am very happy with the order (best price I have found). I've tried other St. John's Wort products, this is the only one that seems to work for me.

Always Reliable

Posted by Reviewer2917287 on Sep 19, 2006

Perika St. John's Wort is reliably uniform in strength. It is a consistantly excellent product.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1200435 on Aug 10, 2007

I have tried great number of st. Johns's Worts and this is the best yet. It works for mild depression and anxiety, with very little side-effect if any. I highly recommend this product.

perika SJW

Posted by Reviewer2697271 on Nov 30, 2009

these are excellent value and deffinately more potent than other brands

Works as expected.

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Nov 17, 2008

It doesn't do much for my by itself, but with a low dose of celexa it adds a really nice boost. High doses of SSRIs have weird side-effects for me and this helps avoid that.

Absolutely Fantastic product and Service

Posted by Reviewer1103339 on Nov 10, 2011

Fantastic Product really helps me, and Service Excellent!!

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1025176 on Sep 24, 2008

Worked pretty good for the month I took it but Just felt like it wasnt strong enough for me,it did lift my mood but did nothing for Anxiety.

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1590941 on Jun 01, 2009

I have just started taking it about a month ago. It seems to be working though. Hope so - can't take chemicals anymore.

Appears to Make a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 09, 2008

I have only been taking one a day (dosage is three), but that appears to be enough to give a little lift.

Wonderful help for mild depression and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2579537 on Sep 09, 2008

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome. Of course these standardized St. John's Wort tablets don't make his disorders go away, but they do enable him to get through his day without having major meltdowns at school (and at home!) He takes these with the knowledge of his pediatritian and psychologist...they (and I!) are thrilled that it's helping!