Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1873913 on Oct 05, 2009

I switched to Perika from Kira after Kira's effectiveness seemed to wane after a few months. I read on a SJW forum its best to try to switch brands and maybe back off your dose a little bit to restore effectiveness. Well, I switched to Perika nd backed down to 2 pills/day from 3/day of Kira and have had really good results. I'm consistently in a better mood and anxiety is way down as well. I feel like I can focus on my life again as opposed to my depression "problem".

Eased Depression Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2713626 on May 03, 2012

Along with prayers of healing and thanks, Perika has eased many of my depression symptoms after a couple of weeks, but it was a bit "stimulating" (not a great feeling when anxiety is a also an issue). I tried Kira and like it a bit better as it is more "soothing".

I prefer the Natural Factors SJW

Posted by Reviewer2190023 on Jun 03, 2011

Everyone reacts differently of course, but I noticed that the Perika slightly upset my stomach, and didn't have any noticeable advantage over the Natural Factors brand I've been using. I'm sure it's a good product, and I wanted to test it out, but in my case, the NF SJW is just as good, without any stomach side effects.

Gentle mood lifter

Posted by Reviewer2984714 on Feb 21, 2011

This product is a reputable brand with standardized therapeutic doses of Hyperforin, the clinically proven active ingredient in St Johns Wort. Personally it provides a mild lift to my mood and tends to stabilise the highs and lows of mild depression. I also use in combination with Natures Way 5-HTP to stimulate serotonin production however I dont use the 5-HTP regularly so I think the effectiveness of the combination comes from the Perika. Good value product too.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2461963 on May 27, 2009

I was never depressed until recently. . .no particular reason but it felt like my "brain chemicals" were out of whack. I was lucky. . .I chose Perika first and it worked wonders. . .I backed it down to one per day in the AM and not a bit of depression. This really balanced my "brain chemicals".