Always Reliable

Posted by Reviewer2917287 on Sep 19, 2006

Perika St. John's Wort is reliably uniform in strength. It is a consistantly excellent product.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1200435 on Aug 10, 2007

I have tried great number of st. Johns's Worts and this is the best yet. It works for mild depression and anxiety, with very little side-effect if any. I highly recommend this product.

perika SJW

Posted by Reviewer2697271 on Nov 30, 2009

these are excellent value and deffinately more potent than other brands

Works as expected.

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Nov 17, 2008

It doesn't do much for my by itself, but with a low dose of celexa it adds a really nice boost. High doses of SSRIs have weird side-effects for me and this helps avoid that.

Absolutely Fantastic product and Service

Posted by Reviewer1103339 on Nov 10, 2011

Fantastic Product really helps me, and Service Excellent!!

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1025176 on Sep 24, 2008

Worked pretty good for the month I took it but Just felt like it wasnt strong enough for me,it did lift my mood but did nothing for Anxiety.

Had to stop due to light sensitivty

Posted by Reviewer1326112 on May 29, 2012

In the beginning it upset my stomach a bit, but that went away. The one thing that did persist was sensitivity to light, I was wearing shades all the time. I never noticed any changes in mood, etc...

It works for me, I hope it will work for you.

Posted by Reviewer3306976 on Jan 04, 2012

I've taken St John's wort regularly for over ten years. SJW works for me and I've seen it obviously working for others. This is currently the brand I take regularly and I also recommend Kira. I also recommend iHerb's very reliable service! :)

Recieved product as always

Posted by Reviewer2011802 on Feb 19, 2011

I have ordered from iHerb a few times now and have always had a good experience. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2311586 on Jul 13, 2009

I began taking Perika St. John's Wort 14 days ago and it works better than any other St. Johns Wort product. As a perimenapausal women, I was feeling a little "blue" and down. Now, I feel motivated and emotionally lifted. I just wish they had a time- released tablet so I could take it once per day. Recommend taking it with B-100.