Had to stop due to light sensitivty

Posted by Reviewer1326112 on May 29, 2012

In the beginning it upset my stomach a bit, but that went away. The one thing that did persist was sensitivity to light, I was wearing shades all the time. I never noticed any changes in mood, etc...

It works for me, I hope it will work for you.

Posted by Reviewer3306976 on Jan 04, 2012

I've taken St John's wort regularly for over ten years. SJW works for me and I've seen it obviously working for others. This is currently the brand I take regularly and I also recommend Kira. I also recommend iHerb's very reliable service! :)

Sleep...

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 23, 2010

Helps me sleep well through the night. Very noticeable difference in my sleep when I run out of these.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2311586 on Jul 13, 2009

I began taking Perika St. John's Wort 14 days ago and it works better than any other St. Johns Wort product. As a perimenapausal women, I was feeling a little "blue" and down. Now, I feel motivated and emotionally lifted. I just wish they had a time- released tablet so I could take it once per day. Recommend taking it with B-100.

Recieved product as always

Posted by Reviewer2011802 on Feb 19, 2011

I have ordered from iHerb a few times now and have always had a good experience. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Appears to Make a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 09, 2008

I have only been taking one a day (dosage is three), but that appears to be enough to give a little lift.

Wonderful help for mild depression and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2579537 on Sep 09, 2008

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome. Of course these standardized St. John's Wort tablets don't make his disorders go away, but they do enable him to get through his day without having major meltdowns at school (and at home!) He takes these with the knowledge of his pediatritian and psychologist...they (and I!) are thrilled that it's helping!

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1590941 on Jun 01, 2009

I have just started taking it about a month ago. It seems to be working though. Hope so - can't take chemicals anymore.

perika SJW

Posted by Reviewer2697271 on Nov 30, 2009

these are excellent value and deffinately more potent than other brands

Always Reliable

Posted by Reviewer2917287 on Sep 19, 2006

Perika St. John's Wort is reliably uniform in strength. It is a consistantly excellent product.