It works for me, I hope it will work for you.

Posted by Reviewer3306976 on Jan 04, 2012

I've taken St John's wort regularly for over ten years. SJW works for me and I've seen it obviously working for others. This is currently the brand I take regularly and I also recommend Kira. I also recommend iHerb's very reliable service! :)

Appears to Make a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 09, 2008

I have only been taking one a day (dosage is three), but that appears to be enough to give a little lift.

Wonderful help for mild depression and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2579537 on Sep 09, 2008

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome. Of course these standardized St. John's Wort tablets don't make his disorders go away, but they do enable him to get through his day without having major meltdowns at school (and at home!) He takes these with the knowledge of his pediatritian and psychologist...they (and I!) are thrilled that it's helping!

Perika

Posted by Reviewer1590941 on Jun 01, 2009

I have just started taking it about a month ago. It seems to be working though. Hope so - can't take chemicals anymore.

Best I've Used

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on Jul 08, 2015

I've tried several brands of St John's Wort. This is the only brand that really seems to work for my depression.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3336818 on May 23, 2008

I use Perika because of its reputation for providing a standard and consistent formulation of the St. John's Wort extract -- in contrast to St. John's Wort products you might see at your local grocery or drug store, where you never really know how much usable extract you're getting. I might also add that the price at iHerb.com makes it possible to use the "good stuff" for what I'd otherwise pay for lesser products at my local store. I buy from iHerb in quantity and have been pleased with their service. They seem to zoom that stuff out the door. Most of the time I receive the "Your package has been shipped" email within a couple of hours of hitting the "Buy" button. So, I'll give thumbs-up to Perika and iHerb.

working extract

Posted by Reviewer3174247 on Mar 19, 2008

This seems to be one of the better SJW extracts. There is a definite difference dosed 2x daily (some people dose 3x). Alternatives: kira/HBC

Perika, Strongly Recommended. Awesome stuff. Effective for me.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 14, 2016

I've been using Perika since 2006 and I've found that it's working better for me than any other brand of St. John's Wort. I suffered depression for years and this product has helped me. I would reccommend it to anyone, particularly before using a prescription drug. Drugs never worked for me. Just give it at least a 3 month trial!!

Gewoon goed

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Jan 25, 2016

Gewoon goed...

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

effective but try and get it in capsule form. These tablets, like all tablets, require chemical additives to bind the stuff together, industrial oil (magnesium stereate) is sprayed on the pill baking trays to prevent the stuff sticking to the trays, titanium dioxide is used [forgot what for] etc (my natiropath told me about this).