July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort, 60 Tablets

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2461963 on May 27, 2009

I was never depressed until recently. . .no particular reason but it felt like my "brain chemicals" were out of whack. I was lucky. . .I chose Perika first and it worked wonders. . .I backed it down to one per day in the AM and not a bit of depression. This really balanced my "brain chemicals".

A Friends Best Advice.

Posted by Reviewer2311228 on Aug 18, 2009

I have been diagnosed with depression, o.c.d., anxiety, and p.t.s. Doctors have prescribed drugs that literally made me suicidal, and I've had loss of vision and spasms. A dear friend suggested Perika, and I have come a long way, without any side-effects. I recommend this to my friends now that are going trough dark times. They have thanked me, with smiles on their faces! It works! I'm saying this with a smile on my face! IHerb saves me over 50% in cost. My orders are always delivered in great condition and on time. Thank you.

Best I've Used

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on May 19, 2008

I've tried several brands of St John's Wort. This is the only brand that really seems to work for my depression. ( No, I have not tried the German brand.)

working extract

Posted by Reviewer3174247 on Mar 19, 2008

This seems to be one of the better SJW extracts. There is a definite difference dosed 2x daily (some people dose 3x). Alternatives: kira/HBC

perika

Posted by Reviewer3173862 on Nov 22, 2007

Shipping was very fast and I am very happy with the order (best price I have found). I've tried other St. John's Wort products, this is the only one that seems to work for me.