10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort, 60 Tablets

perika SJW

Posted by Reviewer2697271 on Nov 30, 2009

these are excellent value and deffinately more potent than other brands

Appears to Make a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 09, 2008

I have only been taking one a day (dosage is three), but that appears to be enough to give a little lift.

Wonderful help for mild depression and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2579537 on Sep 09, 2008

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome. Of course these standardized St. John's Wort tablets don't make his disorders go away, but they do enable him to get through his day without having major meltdowns at school (and at home!) He takes these with the knowledge of his pediatritian and psychologist...they (and I!) are thrilled that it's helping!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2461963 on May 27, 2009

I was never depressed until recently. . .no particular reason but it felt like my "brain chemicals" were out of whack. I was lucky. . .I chose Perika first and it worked wonders. . .I backed it down to one per day in the AM and not a bit of depression. This really balanced my "brain chemicals".

A Friends Best Advice.

Posted by Reviewer2311228 on Aug 18, 2009

I have been diagnosed with depression, o.c.d., anxiety, and p.t.s. Doctors have prescribed drugs that literally made me suicidal, and I've had loss of vision and spasms. A dear friend suggested Perika, and I have come a long way, without any side-effects. I recommend this to my friends now that are going trough dark times. They have thanked me, with smiles on their faces! It works! I'm saying this with a smile on my face! IHerb saves me over 50% in cost. My orders are always delivered in great condition and on time. Thank you.