No effect whatsoever...

Posted by Reviewer1381650 on Nov 20, 2011

I have taken St.John's wort previously (Kira brand) and had great success with it. I took it mainly for anxiety and mild depression and it worked great. However, I have been taking this brand for over 6 weeks now and I feel no effects at all. Absolutely nothing, no relief from anxiety or depression. It is disappointing because I had great hopes for this product.

DId not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Apr 02, 2008

I am one of the unfortunate ones who did not find relief from Perika, although I remain convinced that it will work for many who do try it. I experienced incapacitating fatigue from it. I trust Nature's Way as a brand, however, so I think it was merely my own reaction to the herb. Great value here on iherb, however.

didn't do me good

Posted by Reviewer3172433 on Oct 23, 2007

I tried it for a few days and so did my mother, didn't do niether of us any good. I felt strange so i stopped. She used to take another brand (vit. shoppe), tried this one and went back to the other brand. I guess that it just doesn't fit everybody.

good mood-evening results!

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

yay for perika. my boyfriend has seen great results with both this brand and kira. we've been under tremendous stress in the last several years and combining these two high-quality brands of st. john's wort with holy basil caps (and sometimes some ginseng caps for energy) has prevented him from needing prescription anti-depressants and/or mood stabilizers. i'm on the rx stuff, myself, but i wish i'd had the forethought to try these first beforehand. don't switch to and from Rx antidepressants before making sure s.t john's maoi similarities won't interfere with your health; washout is usually recommended. anyway, excellent stuff!

1 star

Posted by JOSPHH on Sep 16, 2016

not work on me

Warning

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015

The use of St John's Wort have been linked to cataracts cause of the photo sensitivity. There are much more safer alternatives for depression like Zembrin wich is another natural SSRI or the fruit Camu Camu!

Great!

Posted by 4756655756097872677 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product.

perika

Posted by Reviewer1687184 on Nov 20, 2007

good

Perika or St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1227305 on May 05, 2009

A product which seems to work to improve mood imbalance at a good price.

St. John's Wort