Very effective

Posted by 5192835162038784724 on Oct 14, 2016

Very good results from these tablets. They are easy to take, didn't make me feel sick and worked quicker than I thought they would. Would highly recommend.

The best antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer2546804 on Jun 10, 2008

Excellent!!!

great combination

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

Mainly, I want benefit from St John's wort but this product contains others for prstate and brain and other organs as well, This one certainly stablize my mood.

The best St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2693590 on Apr 02, 2009

Dr. Richard Brown recommended this particular formulation of St John's and indeed it is very effective.

Tablets better than caps

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

This is one of the good brands. The benefit is the tablet form. The brands sold in capsule form tend to be affected by humidity (the content of the caps turns very dark and get compacted). This doesn't happen with tablets and I trust that it should be more stable because of this.

Effective

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought these for my mother, who suffers for mild anxiety and insomnia. After two weeks she began to feel better, unfortunately she discontinued using it because she ran out. I suggest buying two tubes from the begining because it takes time to develop an answer with it. The only disadvantage is that it's very pricey. Wish you all the best, keep reading my other reviews.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Help to have a good mood and to give proportions to the thinks.it have a good effect on me.recomand it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2462967 on Mar 15, 2012

helps with good mood but the problem is that my boyfriend's job is crazy stressful.

Natural mood management

Posted by Reviewer2076579 on Jul 21, 2013

Appears to help. Time will tell

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

effective but try and get it in capsule form. These tablets, like all tablets, require chemical additives to bind the stuff together, industrial oil (magnesium stereate) is sprayed on the pill baking trays to prevent the stuff sticking to the trays, titanium dioxide is used [forgot what for] etc (my natiropath told me about this).