Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer1766951 on Apr 17, 2009

Great product... And thanks to iHerb for the reliable and quick delivery

I think it's working.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jun 16, 2008

I took this because I'm going through a hard time. Self talk didn't seem to be working so I tried St. John's Wort.

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

effective but try and get it in capsule form. These tablets, like all tablets, require chemical additives to bind the stuff together, industrial oil (magnesium stereate) is sprayed on the pill baking trays to prevent the stuff sticking to the trays, titanium dioxide is used [forgot what for] etc (my natiropath told me about this).

Effective

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought these for my mother, who suffers for mild anxiety and insomnia. After two weeks she began to feel better, unfortunately she discontinued using it because she ran out. I suggest buying two tubes from the begining because it takes time to develop an answer with it. The only disadvantage is that it's very pricey. Wish you all the best, keep reading my other reviews.

Helped a little

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

It helped a little with my anxiety, I found more help from using inositol.

Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2102729 on May 14, 2010

I'm still not sure about this product. It really upset my stomach when I increased the dose to two caps. Really need to take it with a lot of food and water, then it seems better. As far as an emotional boost...not sure yet.

This is obviously potent stuff....

Posted by MichelX on Sep 17, 2010

Because I tried taking it twice, but got a first rate migraine both times. I don't get those, so it was obviously from these. It's a shame I couldn't tolerate them for more than a couple of days. I wanted to see if they would work.

Don't know if it's better than Kira.

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Sep 19, 2010

I could feel the Kira working in about 4 weeks. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks and don't notice much of a difference. I do feel a tad bit better than I usually do, so I'll give it two more weeks.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Jan 26, 2010

Works good to improve mood but Kira is even better.

Doesn't help

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Helped on the first day I took this, but there was no mood or anxiety improvement on any other day.