Don't know if it's better than Kira.

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Sep 19, 2010

I could feel the Kira working in about 4 weeks. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks and don't notice much of a difference. I do feel a tad bit better than I usually do, so I'll give it two more weeks.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Jan 26, 2010

Works good to improve mood but Kira is even better.

Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2102729 on May 14, 2010

I'm still not sure about this product. It really upset my stomach when I increased the dose to two caps. Really need to take it with a lot of food and water, then it seems better. As far as an emotional boost...not sure yet.

Doesn't help

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Helped on the first day I took this, but there was no mood or anxiety improvement on any other day.

Anger

Posted by Reviewer3327939 on Jun 25, 2014

Makes me feel angry and irritable. I like Jarsin (kira) a lot better. But as I can feel it doing something, I am positive it will work for certain people.

Problems combinig with Antidepressant

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 27, 2015

I bought this product in order to boost my mood in to further levels after a successfull medication with Antidepressant called Cymbalta. But what happened to me was a drug high like feeling in the morning which made me competely out of my focus and energy and after a while I became horribly depreesed. Later I researched on internet and found out that the drug high feeling was a side effect and worsening depression is a common drug interaction as St Johns wort decreases the effectiveness of the current Antidepressant or worsen the symptoms. Which means St Johns not at all worth conmbining with Antidepressants and probably only effective for mild to moderate depression if take only itself. Its pretty much a low starting dose of Antidepressant. Good luck with anyone decide to stick only with St Johns Wort.

Warning

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015

The use of St John's Wort have been linked to cataracts cause of the photo sensitivity. There are much more safer alternatives for depression like Zembrin wich is another natural SSRI or the fruit Camu Camu!

1 star

Posted by JOSPHH on May 12, 2016

1 star

Worsened symptoms

Posted by enidsera on May 11, 2014

Heard wonders of St John's Wort in curing PMS, however this didn't work for me and I experience an enhanced degree of depression and anxiety from trying this out in only 3 days.

Nature's Way, Perika

Posted by Reviewer3065790 on Jan 31, 2010

Excellent product, very satisfied. Will order again.