best st johns wort

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Apr 16, 2008

Been using the herb for many years and this is the strongest. Even though it is more expensive I need 3 to 4 x as much of any other herbal caps, so it is actually the best priced as well.

Very Noticeable Difference

Posted by Reviewer1035080 on Apr 15, 2008

Have used other brands of St. John's in the past few years and one year ago made the switch to Perika and noticed a huge difference in the first week with this product. Definitely felt a boost in mood, and absolutely no side effects like I had and cannot tolerate with anti-depressants.

DId not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Apr 02, 2008

I am one of the unfortunate ones who did not find relief from Perika, although I remain convinced that it will work for many who do try it. I experienced incapacitating fatigue from it. I trust Nature's Way as a brand, however, so I think it was merely my own reaction to the herb. Great value here on iherb, however.

working extract

Posted by Reviewer3174247 on Mar 19, 2008

This seems to be one of the better SJW extracts. There is a definite difference dosed 2x daily (some people dose 3x). Alternatives: kira/HBC

St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1308619 on Jan 19, 2008

Great product!

perika

Posted by Reviewer3173862 on Nov 22, 2007

Shipping was very fast and I am very happy with the order (best price I have found). I've tried other St. John's Wort products, this is the only one that seems to work for me.

perika

Posted by Reviewer1687184 on Nov 20, 2007

good

didn't do me good

Posted by Reviewer3172433 on Oct 23, 2007

I tried it for a few days and so did my mother, didn't do niether of us any good. I felt strange so i stopped. She used to take another brand (vit. shoppe), tried this one and went back to the other brand. I guess that it just doesn't fit everybody.

No more anti-depressants!

Posted by Reviewer2964153 on Oct 23, 2007

I took prescription anti-depressants for years. I have been off all of those for many, many months and I only take this now and seem to be doing well.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1200435 on Aug 10, 2007

I have tried great number of st. Johns's Worts and this is the best yet. It works for mild depression and anxiety, with very little side-effect if any. I highly recommend this product.