• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Bifidus,

Posted by Reviewer1207347 on Mar 25, 2008

potent

Primadophilus Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Dec 04, 2008

I appreciate that care is taken to see that this product arrives "viable" by keeping it cool.

A good strain of bacteria.

Posted by Reviewer2606167 on Dec 23, 2008

I can tell after awhile if I'm taking enough of this, as it really does help the gi tract and prevent certain illnesses.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2986781 on Sep 29, 2009

Started taking them after antibiotics and I am happy with the product. It makes me feel that I am getting my immunity back.

Good, but will be changing soon

Posted by Reviewer1149502 on Aug 11, 2010

I find that if I take the same probiotic for too long it loses some effectiveness. Maybe it's all in my imagination, but after three bottles I'll be finding something to switch to soon.

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Dec 20, 2010

My doc suggested I take this supplement to help keep my candida in check. it does help, along with the fermented foods I eat every day.

DANGER! Beware, I think I got a contaminated capsules!

Posted by 5043925181362568845 on Sep 09, 2015

Either this one brand or the "Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri" edition gave me violent diarrhea and it has now lasted over a month. I cook all my meals, and I havn't eaten anything out of the ordinary, the only thing new I added to my meals was this and the Primadophilus Reuteri. Either one of the strains has turned pathogenic in my system (which is highly unlikely unless a really odd genetic mutation has occured), or the capsules themselves are contaminated with a pathogenic strain of bacteria!!! Thank you for ruining my digestion and giving me cycstic acne and scars on my face for life as a result. Now I have to visit the doctor and probably go on antibiotics!

Ice?

Posted by 5302833699472003141 on Dec 19, 2015

I never got this in ice! Was just rolled up with my other items. Maybe that's why I do not see any real Difference?

Works if you take it

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

Don't forget to take it.

loved it