• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

helped us

Posted by Reviewer1438371 on Aug 28, 2010

Our second child was quite fussy but not by definition colicky. He rarely slept more than 2 hrs straight for his first 6 months. We tried everything including taking him to a chiropractor. Nothing was helping and we thought he was the most intense person we knew. Both the chiro and pediatrician recommended probiotics to help but since he was nursed we couldn't introduce them until solids. A few weeks after starting the probiotics he was sleeping 6 hours without waking and soon got up to 9 hours. After one month we realized he was now the happiest baby and not intense and serious like he had been. We used them for several months then didn't reorder when we ran out. Two weeks later he started waking every few hours again so we got him right back on the probiotics. No one can say for sure if it truly is the probiotics, but for all of the health benefits and our experience with them we will continue using them.

Probiotics necessary for children!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Dec 14, 2010

Our granddaughter is 2-1/2 years old. We have been giving her this product every day since she was about a year old. She is very seldom sick with any kind of virus. It mixes great with any juice. We highly recommend this!

Works fast! Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2447260 on Mar 24, 2009

My 9 month old son had diarrhea and hadn't been eating well for almost two weeks. My doctor recommended a probiotic for him so I tried this one. It was great! Within two days, his digestive functions were restored to normal and he was eating like crazy! I give it to him with just a little formula mixed in a bottle- it has a sweet taste by itself so he has no problems taking it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011

I give this to my children every day for maintenace and they rarely ever sick and I have always been able to avoid the doctor, this stuff seems to really help keep their immune systems up to snuff.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297475 on Dec 13, 2009

I notice when my son takes this that he is more regular and doesn't catch all the colds and sore throats that are going around school. This doesn't just help digestions but the immune system too. My son is 4 and happily takes the powder straight out of the container--he likes the taste.

Excellent for a dog with IBD

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Mar 10, 2011

I have a Great Dane with GI problems that have been diagnosed as due to IBD. I have not followed the vet's recommendation to put him on steroids. Instead, I have tried probiotics. Not all of them worked. Before trying Primadophilus Children Powder with FOS, I had him on Healthy Origins Probiotic, which worked great (stopped the diarrhea). This probiotic also works great, at a fraction of the cost.

Using for my 8 month old twins

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I only started using this for my twins recently but have noticed that they never get constipated anymore. I have yet to use it through the winter so dont know if it will prevent colds or not but am going to continue taking it. great price. i store it in the fridge because we live in a very hot part of the world!

like it!!

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Jul 02, 2011

Like the size.. it would last quite a bit. And since the powder melts quite easily and with unnoticeable taste,I think kids doesn't know the difference when mixed into milk. When I've blend previous product into the milk my child wouldn't drink the milk because of the different taste,but for this item, I think he doesn't notice the difference which is a BIG SUCCESS for me!! would buy this again.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1795733 on Mar 24, 2011

My 3 year old loves taking this. It takes a bit of effort to mix, but it tastes great and we have had wonderful results with it so far. I even take it myself and have been more regular.

Help my kids' flora!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Nov 24, 2009

Love this! i have 2 toddlers who are fussy eaters and this product mixes well with formula. My kids seems helthier and eat better too!