• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1860541 on Dec 27, 2012

This is twice as expensive to buy in nz from places like Health 2000. Very happy with product. Fast delivery. Love iherb....

awesome product

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Very cost effective easy way to add probiotics to your child's diet, tasteless easy to stir in powder, just add to yoghurt or sprinkle over your child's dinner at iChat or stir into juice in the morning. Great to ost immune system, stay healthy, keep regular and perfect for my daughter who has constipation issues despite a old diet and High water intake.

Best children's acidophilus

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

Iherb offers a very good price on this probiotic. It tastes great without the fillers and sweeteners found in many children's probiotic. It is strong enough for daily health, as well as immune support during illness. Highly recommended.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jul 12, 2011

my children (ages 18 mo & 4 yrs) have been taking this regularly and have been the healthiest they've ever been!

Perfect for children

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jan 25, 2012

Love this product. Very easy to mix and children do not note a funny taste. I mix it in the morning with a bit of carrot juice, vit D and Cod liver oil and my daughters have everything in one drink.

A Miracle in a Bottle!

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Mar 24, 2012

My 3 year old has been having chronic diarrhea for the past 6 months. Her doctor ran all kinds of tests but they all came back negative. This stuff is really helping her. I cut her way back on her sugar intake and started to focus on rebuilding her gut flora. I will be reordering!

It only for kids

Posted by Reviewer1908990 on Mar 27, 2012

Very good structure, but my children (5 and 11 years) don't want to drink it. It only for kids. To my children I buy tablets Nature's Way, Primadophilus.

it is easy to give to infant

Posted by Reviewer2362967 on Apr 27, 2012

I give this powder to my 6month baby and dont have any problems.

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 29, 2012

this stuff works for me very well and I am an adult and have problems taking adult probiotics. These are much more gentle on my system and work very well.They also work with my cats.

Great bargain

Posted by 4992309882344848083 on Jul 31, 2012

I bought this for my baby to improve his bowel movement as he is taking iron supp. works well and unlike another local brand which requires 3 times intake daily, this one only requires once a day.