Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Children, 5 oz (141.75 g)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297475 on Dec 13, 2009

I notice when my son takes this that he is more regular and doesn't catch all the colds and sore throats that are going around school. This doesn't just help digestions but the immune system too. My son is 4 and happily takes the powder straight out of the container--he likes the taste.

Excellent for a dog with IBD

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Mar 10, 2011

I have a Great Dane with GI problems that have been diagnosed as due to IBD. I have not followed the vet's recommendation to put him on steroids. Instead, I have tried probiotics. Not all of them worked. Before trying Primadophilus Children Powder with FOS, I had him on Healthy Origins Probiotic, which worked great (stopped the diarrhea). This probiotic also works great, at a fraction of the cost.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Feb 23, 2010

My infant & toddler both take it and neither spits it out. In fact, my toddler calls it "yummy." I gave it to my infant to treat digestive upsets such as gas, & frequent spitting up... so far he has less gas. I gave it to my toddler after a round of antibiotics to firm things up, and it has seemed to work. The amount used (1/2 tsp for babies, 1 tsp for kids) is small and the small tub will probably last for 4-6 weeks, so a great price for probiotics, especially considering that others cost much more (i.e., Bio Gaia costs $39+ for 1/2 ounce).

Help my kids' flora!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Nov 24, 2009

Love this! i have 2 toddlers who are fussy eaters and this product mixes well with formula. My kids seems helthier and eat better too!

Using for my 8 month old twins

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I only started using this for my twins recently but have noticed that they never get constipated anymore. I have yet to use it through the winter so dont know if it will prevent colds or not but am going to continue taking it. great price. i store it in the fridge because we live in a very hot part of the world!