• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

The good, adults and children with

Posted by Reviewer1592189 on Jun 16, 2010

The good, adults and children with

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 06, 2010

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son to help with his digestion.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Feb 23, 2010

My infant & toddler both take it and neither spits it out. In fact, my toddler calls it "yummy." I gave it to my infant to treat digestive upsets such as gas, & frequent spitting up... so far he has less gas. I gave it to my toddler after a round of antibiotics to firm things up, and it has seemed to work. The amount used (1/2 tsp for babies, 1 tsp for kids) is small and the small tub will probably last for 4-6 weeks, so a great price for probiotics, especially considering that others cost much more (i.e., Bio Gaia costs $39+ for 1/2 ounce).

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297475 on Dec 13, 2009

I notice when my son takes this that he is more regular and doesn't catch all the colds and sore throats that are going around school. This doesn't just help digestions but the immune system too. My son is 4 and happily takes the powder straight out of the container--he likes the taste.

Help my kids' flora!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Nov 24, 2009

Love this! i have 2 toddlers who are fussy eaters and this product mixes well with formula. My kids seems helthier and eat better too!

Used primadophilus for adults,

Posted by Reviewer2242493 on Aug 17, 2009

it seems I clicked on the wrong button when checking out with this item, but it seems to be working good.

Works fast! Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2447260 on Mar 24, 2009

My 9 month old son had diarrhea and hadn't been eating well for almost two weeks. My doctor recommended a probiotic for him so I tried this one. It was great! Within two days, his digestive functions were restored to normal and he was eating like crazy! I give it to him with just a little formula mixed in a bottle- it has a sweet taste by itself so he has no problems taking it.