• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Glad I bought them

Posted by Reviewer2246558 on Nov 28, 2011

My kids were falling sick quite frequently and I read somewhere probiotics helps the immune system. A friend told me about iherb and I looked up kids probiotics and this one stood out with so many good reviews. I bought the cherry flavour and my kids LOVES them! Even my special needs daughter who hates sweets actually gave me a thumbs up on her first taste. I have been buying consistently and my kids don actually give me any problems with taking this. It tastes good and my kids have way less frequent bout of illnesses now since they started! Keep it up!

Great Product that really works!

Posted by Reviewer2271548 on Mar 12, 2010

One of my family members suffers with recurring yeast infections. This product is the only one, we've found, to get rid of it in less time & without medication! We love it. We have used this product for almost 2 years!

Kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2640889 on Sep 17, 2010

Very tasty! My little daughter is climbing the shelfs to reach them :)

I Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1320108 on Mar 17, 2011

I give this to my kids daily. I have noticed a difference in my daughter. She used to complain of stomach aches very regularly. Now it's quite rare. We're going to keep using these.

My girls' favorite probiotics!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

I tried several brands for the girls(5&7) and it's their favorite especially they prefer the cherry flavored than the orange one. The little one used to have some hard stool issue but it cleared up after she started to take it for a while. Also both of girls haven't had any tummy bug issue since them. They were the few of the kids didn't suffer even when certain tummy virus was spreading in their school this year.

A great probiotic for littlies

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Mar 17, 2015

This a great chewable probiotic for kids. Its a good size, my son obviously likes the flavour, and I was actually pleased to see that he experienced a bit of a reaction to taking them for the first couple of days (he kept filling his nappies). I had already worked out that he must have an imbalance in his gut flora due to me being imbalanced myself during pregnancy, him then being born premature, delivered via c-section, problems with feeding, needing to be put on a hydrolysed formula cos he couldn't tolerate my breast milk, already being put on a few courses of antibiotics by doctors over the last couple of years, being constantly sick and having food intolerances. This one is much better than Radiance's kid's chewable (same parent company), and my son's health/immune system is much stronger this year than it has been since he was born.

Great buy!

Posted by 5690146751476690533 on Jun 08, 2015

My son loves this and he is a picky eater.

The Best

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Oct 28, 2015

Bought two bottles for my six year old grandson, who always seemed to be sick. He hasn't been sick even one day since taking them. Will continue to purchase these for him. He loves the taste also. He is a picky eater and was not gaining weight like he should. Now he eats good and is putting on the weight he needs. Iherb has the best price that I have found. His parents store these in the refrigerator to keep them fresh. All I can say is they work great and my grandson says they taste really good.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1206849 on Jun 20, 2009

My son loves it and it really helps with his digestion.

Kids love

Posted by Reviewer3327117 on Sep 12, 2009

My picky, picky kids will eat them. They really seem to help my underweight son keep weight on.