• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Great Product that really works!

Posted by Reviewer2271548 on Mar 12, 2010

One of my family members suffers with recurring yeast infections. This product is the only one, we've found, to get rid of it in less time & without medication! We love it. We have used this product for almost 2 years!

I Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1320108 on Mar 17, 2011

I give this to my kids daily. I have noticed a difference in my daughter. She used to complain of stomach aches very regularly. Now it's quite rare. We're going to keep using these.

Glad I bought them

Posted by Reviewer2246558 on Nov 28, 2011

My kids were falling sick quite frequently and I read somewhere probiotics helps the immune system. A friend told me about iherb and I looked up kids probiotics and this one stood out with so many good reviews. I bought the cherry flavour and my kids LOVES them! Even my special needs daughter who hates sweets actually gave me a thumbs up on her first taste. I have been buying consistently and my kids don actually give me any problems with taking this. It tastes good and my kids have way less frequent bout of illnesses now since they started! Keep it up!

Kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2640889 on Sep 17, 2010

Very tasty! My little daughter is climbing the shelfs to reach them :)

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2887296 on Feb 19, 2011

Excellent!!! Very yummy for my little son. Hope it will be very good for his little tummy.

Супер!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Очень полезное средство для детей, особенно в зимний период. Дочка ела их с удовольствием. Зимой мы практически не болеем. A very useful tool for children, especially in the winter. My daughter ate them with gusto. In winter, we practically do not get sick.

Kids love

Posted by Reviewer3327117 on Sep 12, 2009

My picky, picky kids will eat them. They really seem to help my underweight son keep weight on.

nature's way primadophilus chewables

Posted by Reviewer1173249 on Sep 17, 2009

used the powder since my 4 1/2 year old twins were born .. been using these for the past 6 months .. one ear ache since they were born! .. very healthy kids ..

works great

Posted by Reviewer1206849 on Jun 20, 2009

My son loves it and it really helps with his digestion.

Gut defence

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

Very good taste. My kid love it. What I explain to my child is that the tablets contain good microbes and they army fight these who make us ill and keep us healthy. A big part of our immune system is concentated in our guts becauce of that is very important to keep them healtyh.