• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2887296 on Feb 19, 2011

Excellent!!! Very yummy for my little son. Hope it will be very good for his little tummy.

Супер!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Очень полезное средство для детей, особенно в зимний период. Дочка ела их с удовольствием. Зимой мы практически не болеем. A very useful tool for children, especially in the winter. My daughter ate them with gusto. In winter, we practically do not get sick.

Gut defence

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

Very good taste. My kid love it. What I explain to my child is that the tablets contain good microbes and they army fight these who make us ill and keep us healthy. A big part of our immune system is concentated in our guts becauce of that is very important to keep them healtyh.

chubby

Posted by 4870313772909882423 on Aug 31, 2015

My children love this flavor more than the orange.

A great probiotic for littlies

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Mar 17, 2015

This a great chewable probiotic for kids. Its a good size, my son obviously likes the flavour, and I was actually pleased to see that he experienced a bit of a reaction to taking them for the first couple of days (he kept filling his nappies). I had already worked out that he must have an imbalance in his gut flora due to me being imbalanced myself during pregnancy, him then being born premature, delivered via c-section, problems with feeding, needing to be put on a hydrolysed formula cos he couldn't tolerate my breast milk, already being put on a few courses of antibiotics by doctors over the last couple of years, being constantly sick and having food intolerances. This one is much better than Radiance's kid's chewable (same parent company), and my son's health/immune system is much stronger this year than it has been since he was born.

Unpleasant taste

Posted by 4976326040056908943 on May 17, 2016

These were a waste for us. My two year old hates the taste.

2yr old son loves these

Posted by 4728476680535709954 on May 25, 2016

Great stuff. My son goes bananas for these. I give him 1 in morning on empty stomach and 1 evening. I wish i only bought these but i also bought expensive powder servings for him that I've yet to try.

Kids love this

Posted by 4651658734454242189 on Jun 06, 2016

My kids love taking this! Price is reasonable and they don't mind taking it because it tastes good.

good

Posted by 5322864204400523717 on Jul 13, 2016

very good

No more tummy ache battles

Posted by brilliantmind on Jul 21, 2016

For a while, the kids were coming up with the same tummy ache excuse which looked suspiciously like they wanted to get out of homework, swim training or not-so-exciting dinners. Since they've taken this, we've had good tummies! One less battle with the kids is one happier mummy. 👍🏻😇