Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Nov 15, 2007

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Oct 10, 2008

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2096888 on Nov 13, 2007

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on May 27, 2011

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Simple and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Sep 07, 2008

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2426925 on Mar 15, 2009

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

No Complaints!

Posted by Reviewer1858602 on Apr 01, 2009

I have combined the Reuteri Pearls with the Probifia Pearls and have found them to be beneficial; digestion appears to have improved as well. I'm sure this product is fine on its own, but it appears to work well together with the Probifia.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Probifia Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Jun 06, 2009

Works great.

Probifia pearls

Posted by Reviewer2617282 on Dec 23, 2009

Very pleased with product, very pleased with price, very pleased with speed of arrival of order. Thanks.

Nature's Way Profibia Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 08, 2010

These work just right and are helping to regulate my digestive system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »