• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

doesn't work any more

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Mar 02, 2011

they changed the formula, they took out the clinically proven strain of reuteri and added something else that has no clinically proven benefits! looks the same, but it doesn't work any more!

Can give extreme flatulence!

Posted by dittaeva on Dec 11, 2012

I tried using this in combination with Jarro-dophilus EPS and bacillus coagulans, which resulted in several days with continued flatulence. My problem is flatulence, so when i call it extreme, I mean it. We're talking about every five minutes at the worst. I expect this could be a rare side effect, possibly caused by the combination of probiotics, however i have seen research that notes increased flatulence, and a reviewer on Amazon had the same problem. The packaging should thus warn of the possibility. This is not a product for those with flatulence problems.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 23, 2010

Didn't do a thing for me.

ohio

Posted by Reviewer2443535 on May 01, 2009

ordered this product for my cat who has IBS, I started him on 1 per day for 2 weeks am now giving him 2 per day still haven't noticed any difference n his stools but the small size of the pearl makes it perfect size for him to be able to swallow (once I put it in a pill pocket) am going to try another probiotic pearl next time