New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri Pearls, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

works!

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on May 14, 2011

I've been taking other kinds of probiotics(Dr Ohhira's or Culturelle) for quite a while, which helps me but doesn't quite keep my IBS sysmptoms under control. So I started taking this Reuteri along with Culturelle about a few weeks ago. It definately made a difference, and I haven't had any IBS symptoms since then. I can eat and drink anything without worrying about aches and bloating now.

Yes These are good

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 20, 2008

These are a good probiotic supplement. One tiny little pearl a day. I am pregnant, and studies show that moms who take Rueteri during the last 4 weeks of pregnancy have babies with less excema, also helps prevent Asthma, respirtory infections and colic in the baby. Its so worth it to take one little pill a day for all those good things!

Great for traveling!

Posted by Reviewer1398395 on Nov 10, 2009

I don't usually take probiotics, but I had to spend a couple months bumping around various locations in Africa. I thought it would be a good idea to add probiotics in an attempt to ward off "stomach" problems that often accompany these sorts of trips. And while some of my travel companions had to resort to Cipro or frequent doses of Immodium, I escaped very nearly unscathed. I credit this product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2814458 on May 05, 2010

I've been taking this once a day on an empty stomach for over a week now, including air travel. I noticed a difference almost immediately. Much less gas and bloating after eating, even fast food. Seem to have more energy, calmer nerves. I like that it doesn't need refrigeration or have to be taken with food.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Jan 18, 2011

Has provided a more stable pattern to my body's cycle.