Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g)

Reviews 5-star

did the job

17 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1113658 on Oct 13, 2009

I'm a physician that bought this product to help my baby with her colic. I found this after reading some research supporting the use of Lactobacillus Reuteri for colic- and this is one of the few products i could find that has that bacteria. She went from crying 3-4 hours every evening for weeks to being a normal baby in about 4 days time of using this product. It did the job. I do caution that it can cause bloating, loose stools and stomach discomfort for a few days after starting to use it. For a baby with colic this is probably no worse than what they already have.

women's best friend

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 17, 2013

The combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus reuteri treat vulvovaginal candidiasis. Bifidobacterium infantis helps against bloating. Bifidobacterium longum has a long list of benefits, among which is the control against overgrowth of E coli.

Helps my daughter with her flatulence

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1239710 on Sep 25, 2010

my daughter used to have bouts of room emptying, car stopping (to wind down the windows) flatulence. Now, she only has them when we stop giving her this Primadophilus Reuteri for about a week. We give her one teaspoon a day.

Great for little babies

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Apr 13, 2013

I started my baby on this soon after I quit giving her breastmilk, around 6 weeks or so. I worked up to 1/4 tsp PER BOTTLE, so she got about 1 1/2 - 2 tsp of this powder per day. WOW WOW WOW! This stuff works, TOTALLY WORKS. My baby was sooo healthy, while others had the stomach flu, she would bypass it. When others had a cold, she would only get a lighter case of it. She was really healthy for a formula fed baby. I took her off it at 11 months or so, and she began to be much sicker. She started having a continous runny nose, colds, congestion, and she even had to be put in the hospital. IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE KEPT GIVING HER REUTERI POWDER< she might have bypassed all this and been healthy as she was before. Anyone who has a formula fed baby, THIS IS A MUST! It will make your baby healthy, and smooth out her digestive system. Just a little in each bottle, makes a huge difference! TRY IT YOU'LL SEE UPDATE: I had another baby, who is now 6 weeks old and had colic she would scream and fuss on and off for hours! I exclusivly pump breast milk and feed her in a bottle. So I add 1 1/2 tsp to one bottle per day or so, Its been about a week and she is getting better! Plus her goopy eye cleared up, Reuteri boosts the immune system, I look forward to giving this to my baby throughout her baby and possibly toddler years for a boosted immune system and better digestive health! It works!

Excellent product!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1852634 on Jan 25, 2007

This is one of the very best probiotic supplements on the market! I'd say it is at least tied with Culturelle GG in terms of effectiveness (I've tried and love both), which is saying a lot granted how well studied LGG is (just do a PubMed search). It mixes well (tastes great) when mixed directly in with yogurt which helps its absorption. The only downside is that it requires refridgeration, but don't allow that from preventing you from trying it.. I've used Jarrow probiotics before (I am a huge fan of Jarrow supplements) but Jarrow's probiotics don't compare as well as Nature's Way Reuteri powder. No major complaints here, only wish it was a tiny bit cheaper (or you'd get a little more than 5oz - which is still a lot).