Dead on arrival

Posted by woeishyang on Jul 27, 2013

Something seems to be wrong with the bottle I've received, there seems to be absolutely no biological activity at all. To test if your bottle is affected, simply mix 2 teaspoon full of powder with some milk and set it in your yogurt maker. If the milk curds after a few hours then yours is fine, however if your milk remains the same then you have received a dud too.

If i could give this product a zero i would!

Posted by PuffinFresh on Sep 14, 2015

After reading another review about this product being dead on arrival I tried to culture it myself, and there was absolutely zero bacteriological activity after 24 hrs. This stuff is a placebo powder at best.

not even close to effective as it used to be

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Feb 13, 2011

since it doesn't contain the patented strain of reuteri any longer! wish they would bring back the old formula with the guaranteed 100 million daly dose of reuteri protectis, that was truly superior, this is just an imitation os it's predecesor!

Dead on arrival too

Posted by Reviewer1341190 on Apr 08, 2015

This is my 2nd purchase. Like the first one,few years back and decided to take it again. I did the milk test as recommended online. There was no reaction. My milk remained the same after 8 hrs. How can we ensure that this product stays alive?

Allergic reaction (Rashes and Dandruff)

Posted by 5477329246853615544 on Oct 06, 2015

I started taking this probiotic, it has helped considerably my bowel movement but within 4 days of use, i've developed rashes and Dandruff. Cannot say the benefits of long term. I'm pretty sure i'm allergic to this product, because i was on the "Banana Island" detox phase.

Reuteri Superior Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2700121 on Nov 30, 2015

The product did not work with me, my stomach problems still same. When I used as a starter culture for yogurt, no yogurt came out with this probiotic

Gas and more gas!

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Nov 06, 2013

Remove the fos, the old formula was better. The new one causes painful gas...

So far no effects seen

Posted by 5029661149371669163 on Dec 21, 2014

So far I didn't see any benefit (used for 2 weeks). My son continues to suffer from cough n cold often. I had high hopes! May be it needs time to work but not sure

Disappointment

Posted by 5454978363724375883 on Apr 18, 2015

No, thanks, It contains milk and soy protein...

Not for everyone

Posted by healthier on Jul 12, 2015

Not a good product if you're sensitive to fermented foods, quite the opposite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »