acid reflux and constipation

Posted by Reviewer2464531 on Mar 15, 2010

My baby had suffered from acid reflux and constipation. I started using this product since he was 6 weeks old. His acid reflux got much better and his BM is perfect now!

not even close to effective as it used to be

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Feb 13, 2011

since it doesn't contain the patented strain of reuteri any longer! wish they would bring back the old formula with the guaranteed 100 million daly dose of reuteri protectis, that was truly superior, this is just an imitation os it's predecesor!

Love this Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1328471 on Oct 18, 2012

I have issues with constipation. Have tried many probiotics, this is the only one where I really noticed a difference.

Dead on arrival too

Posted by Reviewer1341190 on Apr 08, 2015

This is my 2nd purchase. Like the first one,few years back and decided to take it again. I did the milk test as recommended online. There was no reaction. My milk remained the same after 8 hrs. How can we ensure that this product stays alive?

Great for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2313331 on Nov 06, 2009

I've been giving this to my son every morning for at least 2 years (he is 4) to help protect his immune and digestive systems and it is great. I just put a teaspoon into his milk every morning and down it goes! He never has detected any taste and it mixes right in (if you are using a sippy cup just shake to dissolve, if not, use a spoon, adding the powder first, then the milk). Reuteri is clinically proven to help prevent viral infections in children, especially gastro bugs. Great product at the lowest price on the internet!

excellent product

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jun 24, 2013

I buy this for my pets and use it myself every once in awhile and it works so well to keep them and me healthy and digesting food the way it should be digested.

Infant constipation

Posted by Reviewer1118828 on Aug 26, 2012

If you feed your baby infant formula and baby is having constipation issues, try adding 1/2 teaspoon of this probiotic to one of his/her bottles everyday. It's working for my baby. I will continue using it at least as long as my baby is on formula, if not longer, since probiotics are good for you anyway.

Excellent, inmediate relief

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Sep 14, 2014

Switched from Healthy Origins to Reuteri recently. I know that a powder is more effective than a cap but I did not expect effects so soon. Within 2 days I noticed result. Go to toilet every day now. Will start giving to my daughter now as wel, she's on Primal Defense Kids but I think it will help her as well with flatulence and loose stool.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, 5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2714724 on Sep 20, 2009

First time trying this and was pleasantly surprised. I feel like it helps my digestion a lot. I would buy again. Reasonable cost also.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2088518 on Nov 25, 2011

I'm very happy with Reuteri probiotic but was expecting it in capsule form, not powder. However, it mixes will with juice and it easy to take.