お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g)

Great for little babies

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Apr 13, 2013

I started my baby on this soon after I quit giving her breastmilk, around 6 weeks or so. I worked up to 1/4 tsp PER BOTTLE, so she got about 1 1/2 - 2 tsp of this powder per day. WOW WOW WOW! This stuff works, TOTALLY WORKS. My baby was sooo healthy, while others had the stomach flu, she would bypass it. When others had a cold, she would only get a lighter case of it. She was really healthy for a formula fed baby. I took her off it at 11 months or so, and she began to be much sicker. She started having a continous runny nose, colds, congestion, and she even had to be put in the hospital. IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE KEPT GIVING HER REUTERI POWDER< she might have bypassed all this and been healthy as she was before. Anyone who has a formula fed baby, THIS IS A MUST! It will make your baby healthy, and smooth out her digestive system. Just a little in each bottle, makes a huge difference! TRY IT YOU'LL SEE UPDATE: I had another baby, who is now 6 weeks old and had colic she would scream and fuss on and off for hours! I exclusivly pump breast milk and feed her in a bottle. So I add 1 1/2 tsp to one bottle per day or so, Its been about a week and she is getting better! Plus her goopy eye cleared up, Reuteri boosts the immune system, I look forward to giving this to my baby throughout her baby and possibly toddler years for a boosted immune system and better digestive health! It works!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1852634 on Jan 25, 2007

This is one of the very best probiotic supplements on the market! I'd say it is at least tied with Culturelle GG in terms of effectiveness (I've tried and love both), which is saying a lot granted how well studied LGG is (just do a PubMed search). It mixes well (tastes great) when mixed directly in with yogurt which helps its absorption. The only downside is that it requires refridgeration, but don't allow that from preventing you from trying it.. I've used Jarrow probiotics before (I am a huge fan of Jarrow supplements) but Jarrow's probiotics don't compare as well as Nature's Way Reuteri powder. No major complaints here, only wish it was a tiny bit cheaper (or you'd get a little more than 5oz - which is still a lot).

used for my 1 year old who has ezcema

Posted by Reviewer2268066 on Feb 13, 2012

this seems to help my 1 year old with her digestion and excema ( she has severe excema).

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer3279310 on Sep 18, 2011

My kids are never sick! I mix it in their yogurt and they don't have a clue it's there!

acid reflux and constipation

Posted by Reviewer2464531 on Mar 15, 2010

My baby had suffered from acid reflux and constipation. I started using this product since he was 6 weeks old. His acid reflux got much better and his BM is perfect now!