Dead on arrival too

Posted by Reviewer1341190 on Apr 08, 2015

This is my 2nd purchase. Like the first one,few years back and decided to take it again. I did the milk test as recommended online. There was no reaction. My milk remained the same after 8 hrs. How can we ensure that this product stays alive?

good~

Posted by 5379533327746650087 on Mar 17, 2015

good~~

[Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g)] Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g) (

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Mar 17, 2015

It is very good . It is work.

Invest in your infant and toddler!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015

A well-researched strain of infant probiotic. Use it reconstitute an infant's gut after a C-section or birth. I'd recommend it as part of preparation for vaccination, and as a preventative measure against all illness. I give it to my daughter each morning, first thing. She is almost never ill, and I am sure that Reuteri's role in her gut's well-being plays a big part in that!

Good.

Posted by biryun on Feb 03, 2015

My twins - 39 month after - likes that as sugar.

Good Pro Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

I am half way thru my first bottle of this pro biotic. I find it easy to use and effective. I would recommend this product

Doesn't work for me...?

Posted by 5679197891675569429 on Jan 14, 2015

I purchased this product because a lot of people recommended. I have hard time to digest food, and sometimes having diarrhea or constipation. when nature calls me, my stomach hurts often. When I started to take this probiotic, I had horrible gas attacks about every 5 minutes. it made me uncomfortable at work every day. :( I'm not saying this product is not good, I'm just saying it might not be matched to my stomach condition. some are saying it takes time but I don't want to experience this again.

So far no effects seen

Posted by 5029661149371669163 on Dec 21, 2014

So far I didn't see any benefit (used for 2 weeks). My son continues to suffer from cough n cold often. I had high hopes! May be it needs time to work but not sure

Excelente para el sistema digestivo

Posted by 4902712585582984815 on Dec 18, 2014

Este es uno de los mejores productos que he probado para el sistema digestivo, ayuda mucho si tienes problemas de estomago flojo, o si no puedes consumir yogurt te tomas esto y tienes todos los beneficios del yogurt en tu organismo, incluso lo recomiendo mucho para quienes tienen problemas con la flora intestinal y también para la vaginal. Este en particular me gusta mas que las capsulas por que puedes graduar la cantidad a consumir, es la segunda vez que compro este producto.

좋아요

Posted by 5589834003224026660 on Dec 08, 2014

국내보다 가격 저렴하고요... 사용해보니 냉장보관이 번거럽긴 하지만 아기도 잘먹고, 감기도 잘 안걸리는거 같아요 ㅎㅎ 플라시보 일수도 있지만...