Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g)

used for my 1 year old who has ezcema

Posted by Reviewer2268066 on Feb 13, 2012

this seems to help my 1 year old with her digestion and excema ( she has severe excema).

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1852634 on Jan 25, 2007

This is one of the very best probiotic supplements on the market! I'd say it is at least tied with Culturelle GG in terms of effectiveness (I've tried and love both), which is saying a lot granted how well studied LGG is (just do a PubMed search). It mixes well (tastes great) when mixed directly in with yogurt which helps its absorption. The only downside is that it requires refridgeration, but don't allow that from preventing you from trying it.. I've used Jarrow probiotics before (I am a huge fan of Jarrow supplements) but Jarrow's probiotics don't compare as well as Nature's Way Reuteri powder. No major complaints here, only wish it was a tiny bit cheaper (or you'd get a little more than 5oz - which is still a lot).

acid reflux and constipation

Posted by Reviewer2464531 on Mar 15, 2010

My baby had suffered from acid reflux and constipation. I started using this product since he was 6 weeks old. His acid reflux got much better and his BM is perfect now!

Rosacea Rescue

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Mar 23, 2010

I did my homework & found that P. reuteri was found to be very resilient in the presence of H. pylori ( bad bacteria suspected to be the culprit behind the nasty acne-like papules on the skin with those suffering from Rosacea.) After about 4-6 weeks I noticed a difference, and now almost after 9 months my skin is 95% clear. It does not help the flushing. I also noticed that my acid reflux is MUCH improved. So much so that I have stopped taking Prevacid.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer3279310 on Sep 18, 2011

My kids are never sick! I mix it in their yogurt and they don't have a clue it's there!