[Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g)] Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g) (

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Mar 17, 2015

It is very good . It is work.

good~

Posted by 5379533327746650087 on Mar 17, 2015

good~~

Making yogurt

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Oct 17, 2016

I was able to make yogurt with this product. I have a yogurt maker that holds about 1.5 litres of product and I followed the instructions given at a site that sells yogurt starters. Heat milk to between 180 and 200 degrees, hold it there for 5 minutes to kill off any bacteria that may compete with the culture. Put the pot in a sink of cold water and bring down to about 104 degrees before adding culture then I put it in my yogurt maker so it holds it at an ideal temp for whatever time I set it for. This has never failed me except once when I thought I would skip a step and just heat the milk to 104 and add the starter. The result was more like kefir, not thickened. I went back to the full heating method and once again perfect results. I was able to use 1/2 tsp of this to make yogurt using this method. Many of the starters ask for 1 to 2 tsp but with this method 1/2 tsp has always worked. I hope this info will help others making yogurt using this and other probiotic strains to make yogurt at home.

Good product

Posted by 5179101535231166847 on Dec 03, 2016

Good product, Value for money

Good Pro Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

I am half way thru my first bottle of this pro biotic. I find it easy to use and effective. I would recommend this product

Good.

Posted by biryun on Feb 03, 2015

My twins - 39 month after - likes that as sugar.

좋아요

Posted by 5589834003224026660 on Dec 08, 2014

국내보다 가격 저렴하고요... 사용해보니 냉장보관이 번거럽긴 하지만 아기도 잘먹고, 감기도 잘 안걸리는거 같아요 ㅎㅎ 플라시보 일수도 있지만...

Excelente para el sistema digestivo

Posted by 4902712585582984815 on Dec 18, 2014

Este es uno de los mejores productos que he probado para el sistema digestivo, ayuda mucho si tienes problemas de estomago flojo, o si no puedes consumir yogurt te tomas esto y tienes todos los beneficios del yogurt en tu organismo, incluso lo recomiendo mucho para quienes tienen problemas con la flora intestinal y también para la vaginal. Este en particular me gusta mas que las capsulas por que puedes graduar la cantidad a consumir, es la segunda vez que compro este producto.

Good produkt

Posted by 5660855209550700531 on Oct 27, 2014

An excellent product to balance out the stomach.

Natures way, Primadophilus

Posted by 5046407490813694887 on Nov 04, 2014

Good Quality at a nice price!