Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, 90 Vcaps

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1325736 on Jul 26, 2009

this is a good alternative to other probiotics but you still want to change brands every so often so that you start passing the probiotics because your body gets used to them.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1750346 on Aug 21, 2010

I started using this after a couple months of just messed up stomach...not gut, just stomach. I tried another product for a couple weeks with no relief. Just 7 days after using this my problems are gone...I can eat whatever I want again and I feel so much better.

One of the better probiotic supplements that I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on May 27, 2009

Note: this product needs to be refrigerated after opening. This is a great price. I have my entire family on it. It is one of the most vital parts of our wellness regimen!

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1433683 on Sep 01, 2011

After taking a very strong antibiotic for 4 weeks, my digestive tract was a mess. I bought some over-the-counter probiotic product that is not refrigerated and I continued to get worse. I finally returned to the "tried but oh-so-true" method: refrigerated primadophilus reuteri. Within 3-4 days, my pain was gone and my whole system working better. If you order this product, make sure it is stored in a refrigerated area prior to shipping. iHerb is such a place. It really does make a difference. If you've determined that you need primadophilus, don't waste your money on the over-the-counter products. Get it here! (Because it is very potent and kept refrigerated before shipping, it loses very little potency in shipping.)

Return, not sent Refigerated

Posted by Reviewer2503831 on Apr 22, 2009

This Probiotic requires refrigeration to maintain potency. However, it was not shipped cold. I returned it because it was not refrigerated. However, this product in general if purchased and kept refrigerated is an EXCELLENT product.