• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 11, 2012

For me, this works better than Jarrow's EPS. Reuteri is found in breast milk, so it must be good. I sometimes open the capsule, pour into a paper cup and chase it down with water during breakfast.

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer1957949 on Mar 14, 2012

As a sufferer of BV (ladies, you know what this means) I was frustrated trying to find a cure. Well, I have found it! These work great and I don't even take one every single day. I mostly take it every 3 days and have had no problems :)

Easy and fast ordering & delivery

Posted by Reviewer3344372 on Aug 29, 2011

This was the first time I had used iHerb and I was very pleased. Easy ordering and I received my order very quickly. The product, which I've used in the past, Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Superior, seems to help with irritable bowel syndrome. I will use iHerb again in the future. Thankyou!

Why we need more and more of these:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency. So if you don't notice anything when taking probiotics remember: Probiotics are living little darlings, so sensitive to heat, air, moisture.

Taking this as well as Primadophilus Optima

Posted by Reviewer2382041 on Mar 15, 2011

Hard to know which is having the good effect so far, but I especially wanted to comment on the way they were shipped. The packaging in a Styrofoam box with a cold pack got them to me still refrigerated. That seems to have preserved their activity, since I've noticed definite improvement in my symptoms. A year of searching for a solution and this is the first improvement.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2881959 on Apr 12, 2010

This with a good diet helps with my Crohn's. Although I suck at eating right this does help. I took a different probiotic one night and was sick for a week. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but not willing to try again for a while.

Good everyday supplement

Posted by Reviewer2313331 on Nov 06, 2009

I take this every day as insurance for my immune and digestive systems, and I give my son the childrens' powder. It's never irritated my system, like some other probiotic products, and is easy to take in a small, enteric-coated capsule. This is also the best price you will find on the internet, less than half of what I pay at my local store. Sorry local businesses, but I have to save my money! =)

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3241308 on May 26, 2009

Best probiotic I have tried. I use it daily with great results.

My favorite probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2543111 on Feb 18, 2007

I LOOOOVE Reuteri. I've been using Reuteri to help me deal with irritable bowel to great effect and relief. I finally talked my boyfriend (who isn't into "all that hippie stuff" into trying it for his very difficult stomach. He loves it and never forgets to take a capsule in the morning. His stomach is much improved. I also recommend it for my pregnant and lactating friends and patients (I'm a mom-baby nurse) to help with tummy upset and help prevent thrush/nipple candida issues.

Primadophilus Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2306876 on Nov 18, 2007

Great product. This product has clinical research to suggest it decreases risk of infection (colds and flu) during winter season. I do feel like I've had far fewer colds since starting this product over a year ago.