• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

I'm not sure the effect of this product.

Posted by Reviewer1534427 on Aug 25, 2012

After I & my family ate this product, we sometimes suffers from diarrhea & abdominal pain. I've not been sure that above symptoms are related with the product. But I would not recommand this product.

Kind of tricky

Posted by Reviewer1013873 on May 17, 2010

This is one of the best probiotics I've ever tried and I'm still using it. but Iherb doesn't carry this with ice pack any more though this should be kept in refrigerator. So now I'm taking not one capsule but two or three which is pretty costly, but worked as normal and cool-kept capsule does.

Good everyday supplement

Posted by Reviewer2313331 on Nov 06, 2009

I take this every day as insurance for my immune and digestive systems, and I give my son the childrens' powder. It's never irritated my system, like some other probiotic products, and is easy to take in a small, enteric-coated capsule. This is also the best price you will find on the internet, less than half of what I pay at my local store. Sorry local businesses, but I have to save my money! =)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2881959 on Apr 12, 2010

This with a good diet helps with my Crohn's. Although I suck at eating right this does help. I took a different probiotic one night and was sick for a week. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but not willing to try again for a while.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3241308 on May 26, 2009

Best probiotic I have tried. I use it daily with great results.

Used to take Natren with little success - Best Probiotic to date.

Posted by Reviewer1637135 on Feb 10, 2009

I am lactose intolerant and very gastrointestinal sensitive. I started using Natren with very little success...I thought it made my GI Tract worse. I did some reading on pubmed about Reuteri and decided to give it a try. 95+% better all around. Can't live without it.

My favorite probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2543111 on Feb 18, 2007

I LOOOOVE Reuteri. I've been using Reuteri to help me deal with irritable bowel to great effect and relief. I finally talked my boyfriend (who isn't into "all that hippie stuff" into trying it for his very difficult stomach. He loves it and never forgets to take a capsule in the morning. His stomach is much improved. I also recommend it for my pregnant and lactating friends and patients (I'm a mom-baby nurse) to help with tummy upset and help prevent thrush/nipple candida issues.

Primadophilus Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2306876 on Nov 18, 2007

Great product. This product has clinical research to suggest it decreases risk of infection (colds and flu) during winter season. I do feel like I've had far fewer colds since starting this product over a year ago.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 02, 2009

Finally, one that works...

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 11, 2012

For me, this works better than Jarrow's EPS. Reuteri is found in breast milk, so it must be good. I sometimes open the capsule, pour into a paper cup and chase it down with water during breakfast.