Nature's Way, Promeva, Clinical Strength, 30 Vcaps

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Promeva

Posted by Reviewer3073414 on Sep 18, 2009

Promeva is the first supplement I have found that really works to help with perimenopausal estrogen dominance. What a relief!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2961799 on Nov 03, 2009

I've tried many brands of DIM. This has all the ingredients I want!

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on May 21, 2009

This is the formula I've been searching for! I take all of these ingredients separately, and finally I have found this quality product that has everything in it I am looking for. So many breast health formulas have green tea, which I cannot take. I was taking Brevail because of the flax lignans, but after reading about the unique lignan in this product, I am confident my health is benefitting from it. Also, I always trust Nature's Way products. Consistently, I get positive results from taking their quality supplements.

Releif

Posted by Reviewer2160178 on May 23, 2012

This is a superior product for those who seek relief from hot flashes. I really believe it is stabilizing my hormones.