Nature's Way, Psyllium, Husks, 525 mg, 180 Vcaps

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

NOT A Laxative

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jun 02, 2009

I've been using Nature's Way Psyllium Husks for several years. What can I say...it works (naturally)!!

Use this product daily.

Posted by Reviewer1254460 on Mar 03, 2010

I was told at the healthfood store that these could be a little harse so I take three in the morning and three in the evening with meals. They work great. I also take a probiotic. Feel years younger. Great product. Would not go without it.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1661634 on Aug 03, 2014

I am a middle-aged male, and I take 6 capsules every evening before dinner with a pint of water. By mid-morning, the psyllium has done its job! I recommend combining this with a high-count multi-strain probiotic, maca, and gingko biloba. For me, that's a magic formula for daily good health. I'm overweight with high blood pressure, trying to avoid diabetes, too; for a year now I've stuck to that regimen, and it's the best overall health I've felt for ten years at least. But it starts with the psyllium! Great product!!