Cured my hormone imbalance

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 26, 2011

I had severe P.T.L.S. from my tubal ligation surgery, causing me to go through menopause at age 28!! For years i tried different things and this has helped better than anything. This is the first time in years i haven't been completely immobilized by cramps and PMS. Red clover phytoestrogens are far safer than soy-based ones, so go with this product instead.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2735360 on Nov 14, 2011

Like this brand, good product. Used this for years. Iherb ships fast, love them.

Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Aug 22, 2011

Great buy Very good product

Great

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011

Use this brand interchangeably with others . very good.

good for hot flashes/melt downs

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jun 30, 2011

I've been using Red Clover Blossom for about 1 year to alleviate hot flashes (more like melt downs). The hot flashes are not completely gone, but they have subsided and I can certainly tell when I forget to take this product. iHerb, their same day shipping and their customer service also get 5 stars.

Great Product. Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

I took this along with Red Raspberry Tea and Wild Yam Root. It really helped regulate my cycle. I'm hoping it will help with my ovarian cysts as well which is the main reason I purchased it. The shipping was fast as always.

Unbelieveable!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 01, 2011

When I was diagnosed with hormone problems (endometriosis and adenomyosis), I tried the all natural track rather than having surgery. Two weeks of taking this eliminated the majority of my symptoms (along with the Vitex fruit). Four months later, I was off of the red clover for five days (I left my bottle at my boyfriend's and kept forgetting to remind him to return it), I was having horrible cramping (felt like menstrual cramps), bleeding gums, and "female" issues in my pelvic region--again. After three days of being back on the red clover, the cramps and bleeding gums were gone; a week later the "female" issues were gone as well. I will NEVER be without again!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I had been on Red Clover for several months, and ran out of it. It was cheaper at iherb, than at the local health food store, so I opted to go without it, and order it through iherb instead. I had terrible hot flashes and mood swings for the week I went without it. A few days after restarting the Nature`s Way brand, my mood was much better, and I now have only a few mild hot flashes per day.

Good quality , good price

Posted by Reviewer3030061 on Dec 15, 2010

good quality for the price

Trifolium Pratense

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 10, 2010

Great herb for inflammation, cleanse the blood and colon, specially for women because my daughter feels much energetic.