Great

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011

Use this brand interchangeably with others . very good.

good for hot flashes/melt downs

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jun 30, 2011

I've been using Red Clover Blossom for about 1 year to alleviate hot flashes (more like melt downs). The hot flashes are not completely gone, but they have subsided and I can certainly tell when I forget to take this product. iHerb, their same day shipping and their customer service also get 5 stars.

Nature's Way Red Clover Blossom & Herb, 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer2682217 on Jun 15, 2011

A good product, much better than other producys of the same type.

Red Clover

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on May 18, 2011

This is a great product which keeps my blood clean in combination with Burdock..

Looks OK

Posted by Reviewer2621239 on May 16, 2011

I've took the Red Clover from NOW and it works fine, especially on reducing the bone and muscle pain, but it almost took 2 months of time till you feel it. Hope the new Nature's Way Red Clover also work out for me.

Great Product. Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

I took this along with Red Raspberry Tea and Wild Yam Root. It really helped regulate my cycle. I'm hoping it will help with my ovarian cysts as well which is the main reason I purchased it. The shipping was fast as always.

Unbelieveable!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 01, 2011

When I was diagnosed with hormone problems (endometriosis and adenomyosis), I tried the all natural track rather than having surgery. Two weeks of taking this eliminated the majority of my symptoms (along with the Vitex fruit). Four months later, I was off of the red clover for five days (I left my bottle at my boyfriend's and kept forgetting to remind him to return it), I was having horrible cramping (felt like menstrual cramps), bleeding gums, and "female" issues in my pelvic region--again. After three days of being back on the red clover, the cramps and bleeding gums were gone; a week later the "female" issues were gone as well. I will NEVER be without again!

Red clover

Posted by Reviewer1402339 on Feb 11, 2011

Speedy delivery and good products.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I had been on Red Clover for several months, and ran out of it. It was cheaper at iherb, than at the local health food store, so I opted to go without it, and order it through iherb instead. I had terrible hot flashes and mood swings for the week I went without it. A few days after restarting the Nature`s Way brand, my mood was much better, and I now have only a few mild hot flashes per day.

Good quality , good price

Posted by Reviewer3030061 on Dec 15, 2010

good quality for the price