Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Apr 15, 2010

I have been taking this for about three months and it has eased my menstrual pain and lessens my flow. It seems to have cleared up my skin also...I guess that is what happens when your hormones are in balance!!!

General women's tonic.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use that product as a general women's tonic. I use it in the first half of the cycle, until ovulation. It is supposed to help prevent miscarriages, and since I am actively trying to get pregnant I thought to give it a try. Sometimes I also drink the tea for greater effect : Alvita Teas, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Red Raspberry Leaves

Posted by Reviewer1372173 on Oct 15, 2008

This product worked amazingly! I went of the pill because it made me angry all the time. My poor husband couldn't take it. After getting of the pill I went from April to September without a period. I started taking these pills and like 4 or 5 days later I started my first cycle in October. I'm so grateful to this product! Plus it made my period much more comfortable than usual!

Great price and service!

Posted by Reviewer1309421 on Jan 18, 2009

Red Raspberry is wonderful for preventing miscarriage and for all women's issues. I've trusted Nature's Way for many years.

Worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

I have been taking this for years!

Posted by Reviewer2187306 on May 14, 2008

I started taking this while pregnant and as a tea. It helps iron levels and is a good overall suppliment for women. I also have PCOS and I take this with dim plus, evening primrose oil, vit b, and red raspberry leaf everyday. It keeps my cycles regular, no mood swings, and I don't have any bad cramping. I tried other prescription medicines and nothing worked as good as taking these five natural supplements. I started out taking two pills of each a day and then went down as I needed less over time.

Helps with monthly periods!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Dec 02, 2009

Very good for periods!! I normally have very painful periods but this helps with that very much. I have only been taking this supplement for a month now and I can really tell a difference with my period.

Shorter, Easier Periods

Posted by Reviewer2095503 on Dec 30, 2009

I really like the product and highly recommend it. Since I started using the product my period is 5 days instead of 7 and I have no cramps, bloating, tiredness, or heavy feeling. I started using the product in November 2009.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 16, 2009

Finally! No more active acne! I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, for about a month or better, and my skin has cleared up significantly!

Woderfull Product !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1669433 on May 03, 2009

I am so glad that i found your website. very quick services.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »