tónico femenino

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Mar 17, 2015

Perfecto para cualquier mujer.

Red Raspberry

Posted by 5103641801104513773 on Feb 17, 2015

Good in quality !

great product

Posted by Reviewer1088916 on Feb 01, 2014

but not the price and the shipping for these products is insane if you only want a few items

General women's tonic.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use that product as a general women's tonic. I use it in the first half of the cycle, until ovulation. It is supposed to help prevent miscarriages, and since I am actively trying to get pregnant I thought to give it a try. Sometimes I also drink the tea for greater effect : Alvita Teas, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Red Raspberry Leaves gave me a new lease on life!

Posted by 4628610401559502567 on Nov 03, 2012

More Energy

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

This is the only natural solution to intense pms and cramping that I have found. So thankful. What a relief!

Simply wonderful.

Posted by MinimahThePoet on Aug 19, 2012

I definitely take this each day. One in the morning and one at night. It has truly slowed down my 'monthly' visitor. I usually have it for 5-7 days and now it is down to 3-5 days. Man, that is awesome! No cramps have been harrassing me also. And my sister swears that this has helped me lose weight. The jury is still out on that one. Lol!

Pressure Required

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on Apr 25, 2012

When you have to press your leg into your lower abdomen to obtain relief from uterine cramping and lay on your bed to zip your jeans because of fluid retention it is time to release some pressure! since menses began for me I had extreme uterine cramping that would incapacitate me at times; once I delivered my first child that improved and my cycles regulated as well as my flow rate, then with age it all began again. As my body prepares to end menses it reverted back to early menstrual issues indicating a return to natural substances that helped before! Thank you iHerb for making this wonderful herb available until I no longer require that relief of pressure!!

liked the product

Posted by twistik on Feb 23, 2012

finally got my period, after few days of taking this capsules. they tests like herbal tea.

Haven't used it long enough yet

Posted by Reviewer3183124 on Nov 19, 2011

Easy to swallow, but has a strange after taste. Product arrived quickly. Thanks iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »