no effect

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

I hadn't noticed any difference while taking these.

Reishi capsules

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried these and will re-order, I noted an increased well being feeling and an increase in energy, good value for money too.

One of the best price / value GANODERMA!

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value ratio GANODERMA!

the main reason to take it is....

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

For me the main reason to take Reishi is because there are not many supplements with anti-cancer properties available over-the-counter but Reishi appears to be one of them according to the latest investigations. I combine it with gynostemma because resishi helps during the desease and gynostemma prevents from the desease. If you have a serious condition, read about it and always combine it with the traditional treatment. Every bit helps to get better.

Not so good

Posted by 4891567878600728214 on May 08, 2014

I can't find expire date on the bottle or the inner seal.I took it for several day along with cordyceps, I do sleep better,but I am not sure which thing did the benefit. I got the cordyceps from Japan Amazon, not here.

Reishi capsules

Posted by 4880017521794703521 on Apr 23, 2014

excellent product in continius use.

Very good product

Posted by 5559235940136523862 on Mar 11, 2014

Helped my mom with hepatitis, also blood test results got better. It's very good for immunity.

This works!!

Posted by SavoringLife on Nov 14, 2013

Not yet finished the bottle but I think it is working. It is helping my nerves and I will definitely consider buying another bottle when the current one finishes.

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

Posted by 4729298150930828145 on Oct 28, 2013

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.

Reishi