Nature's Way, Reishi

Posted by Reviewer3273552 on Jan 28, 2011

This product gives us more energy, vitality, and helps keep our immune system strong.

foundtain of youth

Posted by Reviewer1907975 on Aug 15, 2011

twice daily as reconmented. It's effect me look younger.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1422828 on Mar 16, 2012

This product has really improved my mother's health! Doctors are baffled!

really works

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

i read about reishi some time ago, particularly about the fact that is helps with memory problems and that is helps with stamina/energy. i didn't feel anything great while taking this but that may be because i was quite healthy already. my grandmother though feels some good benefits: lower blood pressure, improved energy, better memory. hence o recommend this particular reishi product :).

This works!!

Posted by SavoringLife on Nov 14, 2013

Not yet finished the bottle but I think it is working. It is helping my nerves and I will definitely consider buying another bottle when the current one finishes.

Helping my Fibromyalgia

Posted by themadcatlady on Sep 07, 2012

I have been taking these capsules (4 a day) for approx. 2 months now, along with a spoonful of magnesium chloride salt in water every day, and have found this is actually helping my fibromyalgia pain. I am now on only half the dose that I was on before of Cymbalta (duloxetine) which I am taking for this illness, and I intend to come off it completely very soon. Every fibro sufferer is different, but I would really recommend you at least try this natural remedy to see if it helps you too...

Ruth Knuth

Posted by Reviewer3176779 on Apr 16, 2008

I started out taking it for stress but I couldn't belive it kept the Influenza from knocking me out

not as potent as NOW resihi

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 03, 2010

I prefer the NOW brand to this one. This one is more expensive and I did not feel the effects as I did the other. After further research I am going to try Aloha Medicinals brand. Seems to be superior in quality but not expensive.

great

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on Aug 01, 2012

Works in 15 minutes for me! Gereat for morning grumps.

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

Posted by 4729298150930828145 on Oct 28, 2013

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.