New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Rhodiola Rosea, Standardized, 60 Vcaps

Rhodiola Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2293435 on Apr 05, 2008

Along with a 100mg 5-HTP supplement I have found something that allows me to get on with my life. Finally I am mostly free of the debilitating lethargy, lack of motivation, low mood bouts filled with negativity and an inability to cope with stress that characterize my depression. Yes, I know the depression is still there but it is way less pronounced. Also I have found my social phobia to be easing a little too but at least now am I more able to deal with that. Since taking the combination I have also stopped smoking (my need to smoke reduced) only using will-power, without the aid of nicotine replacement or hypnosis. I specifically bought this brand as it allows me to try half the usual dose to help find my level of usage. No side effects noticed which is just great after being on SSRI's on and off for years. Great prices and service to the UK from iHerb.

xlnt for panic

Posted by Reviewer1196396 on Oct 31, 2006

I have used a few different brands of Rhodiola. I like this one for it's mild 250mg. I started using 500mg Rhodiola for panic. It seems to squelch the attack just as you feel your adrenaline begin to rise. Now I use it for the mild anti-depressant effect. Plus I have just learned that Rhodiola is used as a sexual enhancement for men and women. Hum, that explains some things! LOL! Nature's miracle for sure!

Nature's Way, Rhodiola Rosea Standardized, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Aug 11, 2008

Good quality product. This stuff works. It also does cause some funny/interesting dreams (not nightmares, just weird dreams) if you take it before bed, which makes it even more fun and worth taking.

Lisa Manteiga

Posted by Reviewer1942848 on Nov 20, 2007

Rhodiola Rosea is a life saver! It is cheaper and safer than prescription depression meds. I honestly feel a difference in my mood, increased energy, and better outlook on life in general! I definitely reccomend this product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1937439 on Aug 20, 2008

Maybe its in my head but I definitely feel an increase in my ability to maintain a high intensity during exercise.