Posted by 5253058658303722110 on Feb 18, 2016

I definitely felt an elevation in my moods and stress levels taking this product. Thank you.

flow

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

Make my day good with out coffee, rhodiola gives me energy an focus in a stressful life. They a really strong.

Great

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 12, 2015

nice, standardized extract!

Amazing

Posted by iLYIHERB on Dec 08, 2015

Potent rhodiola brand for me controls my anxiety all day!

oh this is a nice herb..

Posted by 5406738091828943533 on Jul 22, 2015

I don't use it regularly but only when needed. usually when feeling lethargic, unmotivated and lacking mental energy. the affect is very nice- it seems to help me get out of my own head, release myself from stupid chains of thought, and become active and productive. its like a mental kick to the buttock (pardon my language). i get focused, dismiss stupidities and begin to tackle what's lies ahead with a sense of purpose and a clear mind. sounds good, ah!? note: take caution however. something tells me this isn't suited for everyone's constitution, and in general it is quite a potent herb.

Just started taking them

Posted by 5033055426821075575 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been taking these for only a few days to actually see any changes, will edit the review in a few weeks to add more information.

Helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

I've chosen this brand because of small dosage. Rhodiola helps me a lot to reduce anxiety and i believe it is very good for fertility too. I take 2 caps a day, in the morning and midday. I didn't notice any burst of energy, but probably it is because of other supplements that i take. These are omega 3, inositol, magnesium citrate and B6.

Limiteless MIND!!! AMAZING!!

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on Feb 16, 2015

After reading the comments, even those saying things about change in dreams, I was shocked! After 2nd day it felt like I was living live in my dream, so vivid and clear. Also had fun dreams, recall them better. Mind wise, its as if in a movie Limiteless... it cleans your brain out - I felt better memory, clearer thinking, CONSTANT thinking about everything, can recall things from the past that I didn't even know was there... felt weird to start singing old songs after hearing words in conversations. Srly MINDBLOWER!!

me da sueño

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Jan 29, 2015

Lo compré para mejorar la concentración mental en época de exámenes pero lo único que me da es somnolencia durante el día, me entra sueño todo el tiempo. No me ha servido para la mente y tampoco me noto más energía, pero mientras lo tomo duermo perfectamente y en general estoy relajada.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

It works well for energy pick me up, especially if you are looking for mental boost