Sambucus vs. Viruses and Colds

Posted by Reviewer2831116 on Apr 01, 2009

Great Product - No colds or viruses since I started taking them. Lives up to the Test data from University of Tel Aviv and the Israeli Air Force evaluation program. Highly recommend this product.

不错

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on May 08, 2015

味道酸酸甜甜,就是吃完以后整个嘴巴里面都是黑乎乎的,不太好看。对于预防感冒,个人感觉有效果。

Dolly Church

Posted by Reviewer2755158 on Jan 18, 2009

I find Sambucus an excellent product to strengthen my immune system. Any time I start sneezing or having any other cold symptoms, I immediately double the usual two-lozenges a day intake and magically my symptoms are gone right away. Will continue using this product on a regular basis.

Reliable brand and product

Posted by Reviewer2756328 on Feb 01, 2009

Works as expected if you start using it when an illness is coming on. Not the most tasty but its better than being ill.

S. Depew

Posted by Reviewer2779531 on Nov 14, 2008

Great product; good taste - even my kids like it! Certainly helps decrease the length of a cold if you start taking it at the first sign of a sniffle, or use it to prevent getting a cold if you are around infected people. Highly recommended!

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2644725 on Jul 03, 2010

wonderful

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Apr 24, 2009

Have only taken one so far, taste potent. Felt better just after sucking on one.

Always have this on hand!

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on May 10, 2009

I always have this in the house. I give one a day to my daughter during flu season she never gets sick. My whole family uses this product. It is especially important to have with the swine flu going around. It is suppose to be effective against it. This is the best elderberry product against viruses and tastes good now since they changed the taste a little.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2497602 on Feb 15, 2012

Sambucus always works well for us. Please keep carrying it.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Aug 29, 2012

Very happy with this product. I have been using since around February 2012. I swear it keeps me healthy. Nice, because it has an extra shot of Vitamin C too.