sambucus

Posted by Reviewer1880677 on Mar 29, 2011

fantastic

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1630681 on Mar 31, 2011

Once the lozenge is in your mouth, its almost like drinking juice. It coats the throat and really stops the cough.

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2644725 on Jul 03, 2010

wonderful

Very Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Oct 05, 2010

I have found that,if taken at the first signs of a cold, Nature's Way Sambucus Lozenges are very effective at preventing a major onset and/or lessening the symptoms. The original lozenges work best for me and my family. They are convenient to carry around, taste very good, and can be taken frequently enough to even help with a minor sore throat. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family and have even given them out as gifts so they can try it and see if it works for them.

works for me and easy on wallet

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Nov 05, 2010

highly recommend ...a big seller without my input but wanted to contribute. love the taste and feel it is helpful without breaking the bank.

Great anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer3252855 on Dec 14, 2010

I've used Sambucol for years at the first sign of colds, flu, and viral infections. It's amazingly effective, especially used in conjunction with Wellness Formula.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1466597 on Jan 10, 2011

These are not sweet at all, and the taste took a little getting used to. Now I actually like them and they really do work!!

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2240890 on Jun 15, 2011

Whether you believe it or not, it really helps me sleep well. Whenever I take this before I go to bed, I feel like I slept 10 hours or more the next morning. Ever since I took this pill, I have never caught a cold.

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Jun 28, 2011

I have been taking this whenever i feel under. I think it helps boost up my immunity and prevents me from getting the flu or cold. I also take it with boiron Oscilloccocinum which is great too.

israel