Like the taste

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

I get cold easily and I am on a mission this winter season to not get sick. My chiropractor was coughing and very sick while still seeing patients. I was convinced I would wake up the next day sick. I remembered I had just got these from iHerb so I went home and ate 4! I let each dissolve under my tongue. The next morning I had 2 more. I didn't get sick!

Great Immune booster!

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Feb 16, 2012

Something to always have on hand to stay well! Elderberries are magic, and these lozenges taste great. Stopped cold and sinus infection in 1 day.

Sambucus rather than a flu shot

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Take one lozenge daily instead of getting a flu shot. My husband, who gets a flu shot every year, picks up flu bugs at twice the rate that I do. And when I do pick something up, I use 2-3 lozenges a day and this seems to shorten the duration of the "bug." IHerb's price is relatively good too.

very good

Posted by 5136413787212599908 on Oct 17, 2013

very good

Must have

Posted by odereviews on Jun 11, 2015

Helps greatly with sore throat. This is one of the products you simply must have in your medical cabinet. Could be cheaper, but this helps so much with flu seasons, that it's a must have.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Sep 08, 2008

Wards off all types of colds and flus for me

Nature'sWay Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2719128 on Dec 26, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I have used it for several years, and I feel that I have warded off several colds and sore throats by promptly starting the lozenges are the first symptom.

Ok, kind of bitter

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

These are good for on the go, but doesn't taste as good as the liquid, kind of tart.

really helps

Posted by 5076471939076437818 on Apr 20, 2016

I take it when I have a sore throat it really helps! But I don quite like the taste of it cos you need to keep it in your mouth till dissolves completely

Not sure yet