very good

Posted by 5136413787212599908 on Oct 17, 2013

very good

Like the taste

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

I get cold easily and I am on a mission this winter season to not get sick. My chiropractor was coughing and very sick while still seeing patients. I was convinced I would wake up the next day sick. I remembered I had just got these from iHerb so I went home and ate 4! I let each dissolve under my tongue. The next morning I had 2 more. I didn't get sick!

Love the Sambucus lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Apr 20, 2012

This is a supplement that is a pleasure to take. Tastes great and my son makes sure he gets his every morning! We have been using them every day this past winter and so far have avoided any bugs (after a particularly bad previous winter). We will continue to use them throughout the year. I also much prefer the lozenges to the syrup, which is way too sweet for my taste.

Great Immune booster!

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Feb 16, 2012

Something to always have on hand to stay well! Elderberries are magic, and these lozenges taste great. Stopped cold and sinus infection in 1 day.

Nature'sWay Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2719128 on Dec 26, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I have used it for several years, and I feel that I have warded off several colds and sore throats by promptly starting the lozenges are the first symptom.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Sep 08, 2008

Wards off all types of colds and flus for me

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2919089 on May 28, 2009

Tasty, effective, and I'm simply impressed. If I had something coming, it stopped it dead in its tracks. A common remedy for stopping viruses dead in their tracks so I hear, is lemonade with garlic, ginger and honey. I wonder if someone has produced a microwaveable version that's not super processed, sweetened with stevia. Just an idea there. Free from me to you.

Ok, kind of bitter

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

These are good for on the go, but doesn't taste as good as the liquid, kind of tart.

Great Product

Posted by 5088466693300216718 on Oct 28, 2014

Great product. Taste could be better. Too sour.

really helps

Posted by 5076471939076437818 on Apr 20, 2016

I take it when I have a sore throat it really helps! But I don quite like the taste of it cos you need to keep it in your mouth till dissolves completely