good

Posted by 4732358823418241056 on Nov 03, 2012

very good

can not sure that it is helpful to heal a cold

Posted by sense12 on Oct 27, 2012

they said its really good for a cold.so i bought it for child and he took it and liked it because of the taste but i am not sure that it helped. so i guess i should buy it one more time.

Like the taste

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

I get cold easily and I am on a mission this winter season to not get sick. My chiropractor was coughing and very sick while still seeing patients. I was convinced I would wake up the next day sick. I remembered I had just got these from iHerb so I went home and ate 4! I let each dissolve under my tongue. The next morning I had 2 more. I didn't get sick!

It works

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 19, 2012

It works for that tickle when I feel like I've got the beginning of a "bug".

Pretty good

Posted by 5360818054606022620 on Sep 02, 2012

After taking this my father cough getting better. Will reorder.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Aug 29, 2012

Very happy with this product. I have been using since around February 2012. I swear it keeps me healthy. Nice, because it has an extra shot of Vitamin C too.

not good vaue

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

A very expensive way to get elderberry into you! Liquid is better.

This stuff I love...

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

I carry a bottle around with me and if I have a hint of a sniffle or the barest suggestion of a sore or scratchy throat, I pop one of these lozenges and let it dissolve in my mouth. The taste is a tiny bit sour, and I imagine that it is 'taking out' whatever it is that may be trying to attack my system. Problem solved. I have also been known to give them away with abandon to people sniffling or coughing around me, so that they don't share whatever they're having. Problem solved then and there too.

Love the Sambucus lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Apr 20, 2012

This is a supplement that is a pleasure to take. Tastes great and my son makes sure he gets his every morning! We have been using them every day this past winter and so far have avoided any bugs (after a particularly bad previous winter). We will continue to use them throughout the year. I also much prefer the lozenges to the syrup, which is way too sweet for my taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Mar 31, 2012

kid likes it..