Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Lozenges

mother's choice

Posted by Reviewer1796596 on May 21, 2010

Mom tried this first and I believed it help me. However, I did use it in combination with Vitamin C cough drops.

Good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1718072 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this!

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3348992 on Feb 13, 2011

Flavor is so good, I have trouble only eating what is recommended. I was sick this week with sinus infection.I'm doing much better now, so maybe these lozenges are why.

Easy to try

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 22, 2011

Small and easy to dissolve in mouth. Very tart but I like the taste. Too soon to tell if they are effective but elderberry has good reviews as an immune booster.

Terrific and tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I came down w/mono from my daughter and it has kicked my behind, so I am sucking on these which are tasty and oh so good for you. The "elderberry plant is anti-viral and so are many illnesses. This has antimicrobial properties to it and also keep on hand for sore throats, URI. Beats having to take anti-biotics that don't work for viral infections anyway. do your body good and take sambucus, helps a ton!