Terrific and tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I came down w/mono from my daughter and it has kicked my behind, so I am sucking on these which are tasty and oh so good for you. The "elderberry plant is anti-viral and so are many illnesses. This has antimicrobial properties to it and also keep on hand for sore throats, URI. Beats having to take anti-biotics that don't work for viral infections anyway. do your body good and take sambucus, helps a ton!

Easy to try

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 22, 2011

Small and easy to dissolve in mouth. Very tart but I like the taste. Too soon to tell if they are effective but elderberry has good reviews as an immune booster.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3348992 on Feb 13, 2011

Flavor is so good, I have trouble only eating what is recommended. I was sick this week with sinus infection.I'm doing much better now, so maybe these lozenges are why.

Good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1718072 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this!

Sambuca order

Posted by Reviewer2225194 on Jan 22, 2011

Order received efficiently. Thks

tastes fine

Posted by MichelX on Jan 21, 2011

I have only been taking it for prevention so far, thank goodness.... So, I can't speak of it's ability to help heal, but others seem to swear by it, so....

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1466597 on Jan 10, 2011

These are not sweet at all, and the taste took a little getting used to. Now I actually like them and they really do work!!

Great anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer3252855 on Dec 14, 2010

I've used Sambucol for years at the first sign of colds, flu, and viral infections. It's amazingly effective, especially used in conjunction with Wellness Formula.

works for me and easy on wallet

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Nov 05, 2010

highly recommend ...a big seller without my input but wanted to contribute. love the taste and feel it is helpful without breaking the bank.

Very Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Oct 05, 2010

I have found that,if taken at the first signs of a cold, Nature's Way Sambucus Lozenges are very effective at preventing a major onset and/or lessening the symptoms. The original lozenges work best for me and my family. They are convenient to carry around, taste very good, and can be taken frequently enough to even help with a minor sore throat. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family and have even given them out as gifts so they can try it and see if it works for them.