Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Lozenges

Very Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Oct 05, 2010

I have found that,if taken at the first signs of a cold, Nature's Way Sambucus Lozenges are very effective at preventing a major onset and/or lessening the symptoms. The original lozenges work best for me and my family. They are convenient to carry around, taste very good, and can be taken frequently enough to even help with a minor sore throat. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family and have even given them out as gifts so they can try it and see if it works for them.

works for me and easy on wallet

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Nov 05, 2010

highly recommend ...a big seller without my input but wanted to contribute. love the taste and feel it is helpful without breaking the bank.

Great anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer3252855 on Dec 14, 2010

I've used Sambucol for years at the first sign of colds, flu, and viral infections. It's amazingly effective, especially used in conjunction with Wellness Formula.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1466597 on Jan 10, 2011

These are not sweet at all, and the taste took a little getting used to. Now I actually like them and they really do work!!

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2240890 on Jun 15, 2011

Whether you believe it or not, it really helps me sleep well. Whenever I take this before I go to bed, I feel like I slept 10 hours or more the next morning. Ever since I took this pill, I have never caught a cold.