Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1304160 on Jan 12, 2010

Kids will even eat them. Think they have some benefits overall, but not taken on a daily basis. Just as needed for symptoms.

Works for us

Posted by Reviewer1407432 on Feb 27, 2010

If we feel a cold/flu coming on or have been exposed to one this shortens duration/severity or helps us avoid it altogether. I never run out of this stuff!

Nature's Way, Sambucus Black Elderberry, Original Lozenges, 30 Lozenges (NWY

Posted by Reviewer1983852 on Feb 28, 2010

great!!

Cold aid

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010

My family has been using this product for a decade. Their are clinical trials showing that elderberry can help with cold symptoms and reduce the duration by a significant percentage. Generally we take a few doses at the first signs of a cold and appear to recover within a two to three days.

Easy to give the kids.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010

Powerful. Effective. I use it for colds, coughs, ... anything viral. It is a great preventative. Convenient to give one to each of my kids as they leave the house in the morning.

S. Depew

Posted by Reviewer2779531 on Nov 14, 2008

Great product; good taste - even my kids like it! Certainly helps decrease the length of a cold if you start taking it at the first sign of a sniffle, or use it to prevent getting a cold if you are around infected people. Highly recommended!

Nature's Way Sambucus Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3335283 on May 19, 2010

I love this product! It has a wonderful taste and I have been counting on it to wave off flu......no flu so I believe that it does work.

mother's choice

Posted by Reviewer1796596 on May 21, 2010

Mom tried this first and I believed it help me. However, I did use it in combination with Vitamin C cough drops.

Good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1718072 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this!

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3348992 on Feb 13, 2011

Flavor is so good, I have trouble only eating what is recommended. I was sick this week with sinus infection.I'm doing much better now, so maybe these lozenges are why.