Terrific and tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I came down w/mono from my daughter and it has kicked my behind, so I am sucking on these which are tasty and oh so good for you. The "elderberry plant is anti-viral and so are many illnesses. This has antimicrobial properties to it and also keep on hand for sore throats, URI. Beats having to take anti-biotics that don't work for viral infections anyway. do your body good and take sambucus, helps a ton!

Excellent product!

Posted by 4747377346538330740 on Oct 27, 2016

Great taste and works good. My familiy use it for cold prevent and as immune support.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

Convenient for adult to take.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1304160 on Jan 12, 2010

Kids will even eat them. Think they have some benefits overall, but not taken on a daily basis. Just as needed for symptoms.

Very Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Oct 05, 2010

I have found that,if taken at the first signs of a cold, Nature's Way Sambucus Lozenges are very effective at preventing a major onset and/or lessening the symptoms. The original lozenges work best for me and my family. They are convenient to carry around, taste very good, and can be taken frequently enough to even help with a minor sore throat. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family and have even given them out as gifts so they can try it and see if it works for them.

good

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Mar 31, 2012

kid likes it..

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1382028 on Mar 05, 2012

Good taste

Cold prevention

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

I use this to prevent sickness and it seems to help. I'm not real found of the flavor as it is kind of bitter but it beats being sick!

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3348992 on Feb 13, 2011

Flavor is so good, I have trouble only eating what is recommended. I was sick this week with sinus infection.I'm doing much better now, so maybe these lozenges are why.

Cold aid

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010

My family has been using this product for a decade. Their are clinical trials showing that elderberry can help with cold symptoms and reduce the duration by a significant percentage. Generally we take a few doses at the first signs of a cold and appear to recover within a two to three days.