The Best Remedy for Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer3326322 on Oct 02, 2008

I ordered 4 bottles of this product because I never want to be without it ever again. I usually use this only during flu and cold season so when I got a summer cold this past summer I didn't have any on hand. So I called up different stores in my area and couldn't find any at a reasonable price. I am so glad that I found your website. Now I know that I can purchase it and your shipping service is great. The product arrived within four days and I started using it right away and within 2 days I was well and able to go on vacation to Disney World. Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful product and great service too! M. Di Cocco

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

This stuff seriously works! I have used it maybe 2 times to avert getting sick in the last 2 months or so. It worked for my skeptical husband too!

Great product and service appreciated!

Posted by Reviewer2379470 on Oct 08, 2008

We are very pleased with the product, service and communication! We wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again! We recommend to others!

This gives results

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Oct 12, 2008

My college kid called home to tell me she was getting a cold and was out of Sambucol. I ordered it through iherb and it got to her fast. It is all she takes, and she gets results fast. I find it to be too sweet, but I'm glad it is a natural product she is willing to take.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Oct 17, 2008

An old favorite of ours... Keeps us able to fight the cold viruses that come our way. Even my grandchildren like it!

Great way to stave off viruses!

Posted by Reviewer2830460 on Oct 21, 2008

When you start feeling under attack by a virus, start taking Sambucol and you will keep it away or diminish its efforts. Good tasting and effective. In the last week, I felt a cold coming on strong (tired and sore and early coating on throat), I took sambucol and in two days, no sign of the cold.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1379926 on Oct 29, 2008

I began using this product with my family about 2 years ago. It has been helpful in keeping us in good respiratory health overall. More specifically, it's been effective in helping clear my cough from allergies. A very effective syrup that I highly recommend. Good flavor as well, so kids actually like it.

BlackElderberry syrup works

Posted by Reviewer2752860 on Nov 07, 2008

My sons loves taking this! He hasn't has any chest wheezing since we started it.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Wanted this on hand for cold and flu season, was a great price compared to local health food store.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1423909 on Aug 13, 2007

We use this on ourselves and the kids when it looks like we are getting a cold or flu. The symptoms are very mild compared to people who have the same illness around us. It has worked so many times that we are convinced of its efficacy and would never be without it.