Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1310224 on Jan 10, 2011

I love this stuff. I always take it when I feel I'm coming down with a cold and it seems to work really well. When my mom was here for Christmas, I gave her some in her stocking. She seemed to be coming down with something Christmas night, I had her take some, by the time she left two days later, she sounded a lot better. Tastes good, too.

boost immunity

Posted by Reviewer1986999 on Jun 13, 2011

help to boost immunity

Nature's Way, Sambucus, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1487849 on Jan 02, 2012

great

Keep colds and flus at bay!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012

My friends and I all swear by this product for keeping cold and flu season away. A teaspoon at breakfast every day seems to do the trick!

Very good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012

Drinking and gave myself to half a teaspoon of baby 3 years as prophylaxis for 2 weeks. When a sick child, give him 1 teaspoon 2 times a day. After 3 days, was completely healthy.

Tonic of healthy proportions

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in an 8 oz bottle)

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jul 23, 2008

My whole family except me got influenza two weeks ago. Then I felt threatened, with my nose blocked and throat itching. I received Sambucol just in time. Good taste. The next day I felt simply relieved. Then my wife gave up her medicine and took Sambucol too. She recovered in two to three days, after being sick for 10 days and treated by an MD and then a Chinese herbalist.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

This stuff seriously works! I have used it maybe 2 times to avert getting sick in the last 2 months or so. It worked for my skeptical husband too!

Great product and service appreciated!

Posted by Reviewer2379470 on Oct 08, 2008

We are very pleased with the product, service and communication! We wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again! We recommend to others!

This gives results

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Oct 12, 2008

My college kid called home to tell me she was getting a cold and was out of Sambucol. I ordered it through iherb and it got to her fast. It is all she takes, and she gets results fast. I find it to be too sweet, but I'm glad it is a natural product she is willing to take.