Great for preventing colds and flu!

Posted by Reviewer1593356 on Jan 26, 2009

The original Sambucol Syrup has kept my 8 year old, who has asthma, healthy for 2 years now. He used to get bad colds at least once a month during the winter that caused him to have very bad breathing problems, and for the last 2 years he has had only 2 minor colds. We take the daily maintenance dosage every day from September to May, upping the dosage if we even think we may be getting sick, and our whole family has barely been sick since we started using this. I truley believe that this formula works. Be aware that Nature's Way has swithched it's producer of the original eldeberry syrup (Sambucol) to the producers of a new formula, called Sambucus Syrup, and they are deceivingly using the same purple Sambucol packaging. I have never tried the new Sambucus Syrup.

wg

Posted by Reviewer1593933 on Dec 09, 2008

this is the best thing to take to relax the chest when you have a tight cough/post nasal drip

keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a great product for colds or flu, reduces symptoms quickly.

Black elderberry syrup

Posted by Reviewer1633666 on Feb 16, 2009

This works great! I started to get a cold and used it right away and by the next day I was considerably better. Many of my friends have found it helped them get over their illness quicker. It tastes good too.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1652774 on Mar 17, 2009

Super company, fast shipping, highly recommend! A++++++++++++++++++

Good

Posted by Reviewer1757236 on May 14, 2009

Helped me already to fight off a cold that was going around my house. Also, tastes really good.

WoW what a price!

Posted by Reviewer1788155 on Nov 18, 2008

I had my 5 yr old grandaughter here for the weekend while her parents were out of town and she was sick as a dog. Throwing up, feverish etc. Started her on the Sambucol right away and within 12 hours she was up terrorizing us as usual. I popped over to Whole Foods as I was just about out and it was DOUBLE the cost as I had paid on iHerb. Forget that, I went home and placed my order and the very next day it was on my doorstep. I am now a VERY loyal customer of iHerb after comparison shopping prices at a few places. Keep up the good work.

Samucol.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jan 19, 2009

Nothing works better than this for me, if I feel a flu or cold coming on, within a couple hours of taking Sambucol it's gone.

I was the only one left standing!!

Posted by Reviewer1903104 on May 19, 2009

Hi All; My Unit was given shots for everything out there. We had to so we could respond when needed. I am retired NAVY. I read an article about Sambucol and it's "BLACK ELDERBERRY", so when we had to have all of the shots done in two months I talked to the Dr. I took one tea-spoon of Black Elderberry, 4 times each day for the 10 days that I took all of the shots. I did not get sick, like everyone else in my Unit did - about half went to the hospital - and I was done with it all in 10 days, not 60 days. They checked my response to the shots afterwords and they said that it was normal. Now, Sandie and I only take Black Elderberry whenever we feel like something is coming and we do not get any more shots. Now that I am retired I can choose to not have any shots. The order was at my house in 4 days, so iHerb.com is great too. We will keep using them and Black Elderberry forever . . . or until they come up with something better.

One of the best products

Posted by Reviewer1913208 on Mar 13, 2009

Sambucol Syrup is one of the best products I have ever used. It only takes a few days to feel really good again without worries about side effects. And if taken twice daily it really helps you to stay well.