Rating

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Oct 17, 2008

An old favorite of ours... Keeps us able to fight the cold viruses that come our way. Even my grandchildren like it!

Great way to stave off viruses!

Posted by Reviewer2830460 on Oct 21, 2008

When you start feeling under attack by a virus, start taking Sambucol and you will keep it away or diminish its efforts. Good tasting and effective. In the last week, I felt a cold coming on strong (tired and sore and early coating on throat), I took sambucol and in two days, no sign of the cold.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1379926 on Oct 29, 2008

I began using this product with my family about 2 years ago. It has been helpful in keeping us in good respiratory health overall. More specifically, it's been effective in helping clear my cough from allergies. A very effective syrup that I highly recommend. Good flavor as well, so kids actually like it.

BlackElderberry syrup works

Posted by Reviewer2752860 on Nov 07, 2008

My sons loves taking this! He hasn't has any chest wheezing since we started it.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Wanted this on hand for cold and flu season, was a great price compared to local health food store.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1423909 on Aug 13, 2007

We use this on ourselves and the kids when it looks like we are getting a cold or flu. The symptoms are very mild compared to people who have the same illness around us. It has worked so many times that we are convinced of its efficacy and would never be without it.

It was out of stock for so long

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jan 22, 2008

Your online rep told me that this product had been discontinued. I'm glad that I just happened to see it listed again on your web site. This is a great immune booster. I don't want to try to make it through a winter without it.

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2168283 on Nov 12, 2008

I felt cold symptoms coming on around the time I received my order. I started taking this syrup, which was more like dessert... within a few days I felt better and totally avoided the cold.

NW Sambucol blk elderberry syrup

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on May 14, 2008

only product i will use for sinus infection, cold,flu,there is no product that matches it,I have tried alot of elderberry copies and they do not work ,especially gnc brands ,natures way is the only way to go with elderberry

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2779531 on Mar 01, 2008

Our family swears by Sambucol as the best way to fight off or shorten illnesses. At the first sign of a sniffle, cough...etc. begin taking it and it strengthens the body's natural defenses. We avoid many trips to the doctor by taking this first!