July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Tonic of healthy proportions

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in an 8 oz bottle)

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jul 23, 2008

My whole family except me got influenza two weeks ago. Then I felt threatened, with my nose blocked and throat itching. I received Sambucol just in time. Good taste. The next day I felt simply relieved. Then my wife gave up her medicine and took Sambucol too. She recovered in two to three days, after being sick for 10 days and treated by an MD and then a Chinese herbalist.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

This stuff seriously works! I have used it maybe 2 times to avert getting sick in the last 2 months or so. It worked for my skeptical husband too!

Great product and service appreciated!

Posted by Reviewer2379470 on Oct 08, 2008

We are very pleased with the product, service and communication! We wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again! We recommend to others!

This gives results

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Oct 12, 2008

My college kid called home to tell me she was getting a cold and was out of Sambucol. I ordered it through iherb and it got to her fast. It is all she takes, and she gets results fast. I find it to be too sweet, but I'm glad it is a natural product she is willing to take.