WoW what a price!

Posted by Reviewer1788155 on Nov 18, 2008

I had my 5 yr old grandaughter here for the weekend while her parents were out of town and she was sick as a dog. Throwing up, feverish etc. Started her on the Sambucol right away and within 12 hours she was up terrorizing us as usual. I popped over to Whole Foods as I was just about out and it was DOUBLE the cost as I had paid on iHerb. Forget that, I went home and placed my order and the very next day it was on my doorstep. I am now a VERY loyal customer of iHerb after comparison shopping prices at a few places. Keep up the good work.

Amy Forester

Posted by Reviewer2537705 on Nov 23, 2008

Great product

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2354036 on Nov 30, 2008

Helps prevent sinus/allergy problems and helps when you do have a sinus/allergy problem.

nature's way sambucol blk.elderberry syrup

Posted by Reviewer2094529 on Dec 02, 2008

great for cold and allergies

wg

Posted by Reviewer1593933 on Dec 09, 2008

this is the best thing to take to relax the chest when you have a tight cough/post nasal drip

Immune Health

Posted by Reviewer1330947 on Dec 28, 2008

I have taken this product for the last two years and have managed to escape the cold and flu season without being taken under. I will continue to use through the winter months, because i believe it to modulate the immune system.

Nature's Way Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3101931 on Dec 31, 2008

We have used this for years as both an aide in helping us get over a cold as well to help prevent the other family members from getting sick when one of us is already sick. I highly recommend this product.

Mrs..C

Posted by Reviewer1042460 on Jan 03, 2009

great product

Samucol.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jan 19, 2009

Nothing works better than this for me, if I feel a flu or cold coming on, within a couple hours of taking Sambucol it's gone.

Great for preventing colds and flu!

Posted by Reviewer1593356 on Jan 26, 2009

The original Sambucol Syrup has kept my 8 year old, who has asthma, healthy for 2 years now. He used to get bad colds at least once a month during the winter that caused him to have very bad breathing problems, and for the last 2 years he has had only 2 minor colds. We take the daily maintenance dosage every day from September to May, upping the dosage if we even think we may be getting sick, and our whole family has barely been sick since we started using this. I truley believe that this formula works. Be aware that Nature's Way has swithched it's producer of the original eldeberry syrup (Sambucol) to the producers of a new formula, called Sambucus Syrup, and they are deceivingly using the same purple Sambucol packaging. I have never tried the new Sambucus Syrup.