Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Rating

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Oct 17, 2008

An old favorite of ours... Keeps us able to fight the cold viruses that come our way. Even my grandchildren like it!

Great way to stave off viruses!

Posted by Reviewer2830460 on Oct 21, 2008

When you start feeling under attack by a virus, start taking Sambucol and you will keep it away or diminish its efforts. Good tasting and effective. In the last week, I felt a cold coming on strong (tired and sore and early coating on throat), I took sambucol and in two days, no sign of the cold.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1379926 on Oct 29, 2008

I began using this product with my family about 2 years ago. It has been helpful in keeping us in good respiratory health overall. More specifically, it's been effective in helping clear my cough from allergies. A very effective syrup that I highly recommend. Good flavor as well, so kids actually like it.

BlackElderberry syrup works

Posted by Reviewer2752860 on Nov 07, 2008

My sons loves taking this! He hasn't has any chest wheezing since we started it.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Wanted this on hand for cold and flu season, was a great price compared to local health food store.