Best Remedy EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1138708 on Apr 08, 2009

My family uses this syrup whenever we have the first symptoms of a cold or the flu. It even helps with allergies. My 8 year old twins lovingly refer to this as the magical "pancake syrup" that makes them better and ask for it when they don't feel well. It doesn't work for everybody (like my sister), but it seems to work well for about 90% of the people I know who have tried it. I think those are some pretty great statistics and worth the price-especially when the over-the-counter medications don't work because they don't stop the problem! (They only treat the symptoms which reappear in a very short time!)

NW Sambucol blk elderberry syrup

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on May 14, 2008

only product i will use for sinus infection, cold,flu,there is no product that matches it,I have tried alot of elderberry copies and they do not work ,especially gnc brands ,natures way is the only way to go with elderberry

Pamela Price

Posted by Reviewer2719128 on Feb 15, 2009

Wonderful product - I take it immediately upon feeling a cold or sore throat starting. I alternate one Samucol dose with a zinc lozenge every 4 hours for 2 or 3 days. I have stopped many colds and sore throats from getting worse.

BlackElderberry syrup works

Posted by Reviewer2752860 on Nov 07, 2008

My sons loves taking this! He hasn't has any chest wheezing since we started it.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jul 23, 2008

My whole family except me got influenza two weeks ago. Then I felt threatened, with my nose blocked and throat itching. I received Sambucol just in time. Good taste. The next day I felt simply relieved. Then my wife gave up her medicine and took Sambucol too. She recovered in two to three days, after being sick for 10 days and treated by an MD and then a Chinese herbalist.

sambuccol

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Sep 09, 2008

have used this for years . taken at the first sign of a cold, like a scratchy throat, it almost always prevents a full blown outbreak. if i take it at night, i'll feel much better the following morning. tastes pretty good, too.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2779531 on Mar 01, 2008

Our family swears by Sambucol as the best way to fight off or shorten illnesses. At the first sign of a sniffle, cough...etc. begin taking it and it strengthens the body's natural defenses. We avoid many trips to the doctor by taking this first!

Great way to stave off viruses!

Posted by Reviewer2830460 on Oct 21, 2008

When you start feeling under attack by a virus, start taking Sambucol and you will keep it away or diminish its efforts. Good tasting and effective. In the last week, I felt a cold coming on strong (tired and sore and early coating on throat), I took sambucol and in two days, no sign of the cold.

I'm definitely stocking up on this

Posted by Reviewer2969894 on Nov 28, 2009

My husband, daughter & I have been taking this product for a few months now. This is the 1st year that I can remember all of us being cold-free & flu-free.

Keep colds and flus at bay!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012

My friends and I all swear by this product for keeping cold and flu season away. A teaspoon at breakfast every day seems to do the trick!