Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2168283 on Nov 12, 2008

I felt cold symptoms coming on around the time I received my order. I started taking this syrup, which was more like dessert... within a few days I felt better and totally avoided the cold.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Nov 09, 2008

Wanted this on hand for cold and flu season, was a great price compared to local health food store.

BlackElderberry syrup works

Posted by Reviewer2752860 on Nov 07, 2008

My sons loves taking this! He hasn't has any chest wheezing since we started it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1379926 on Oct 29, 2008

I began using this product with my family about 2 years ago. It has been helpful in keeping us in good respiratory health overall. More specifically, it's been effective in helping clear my cough from allergies. A very effective syrup that I highly recommend. Good flavor as well, so kids actually like it.

Great way to stave off viruses!

Posted by Reviewer2830460 on Oct 21, 2008

When you start feeling under attack by a virus, start taking Sambucol and you will keep it away or diminish its efforts. Good tasting and effective. In the last week, I felt a cold coming on strong (tired and sore and early coating on throat), I took sambucol and in two days, no sign of the cold.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Oct 17, 2008

An old favorite of ours... Keeps us able to fight the cold viruses that come our way. Even my grandchildren like it!

This gives results

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Oct 12, 2008

My college kid called home to tell me she was getting a cold and was out of Sambucol. I ordered it through iherb and it got to her fast. It is all she takes, and she gets results fast. I find it to be too sweet, but I'm glad it is a natural product she is willing to take.

Great product and service appreciated!

Posted by Reviewer2379470 on Oct 08, 2008

We are very pleased with the product, service and communication! We wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again! We recommend to others!

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

This stuff seriously works! I have used it maybe 2 times to avert getting sick in the last 2 months or so. It worked for my skeptical husband too!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1194931 on Oct 07, 2008

it is hard to evaluate something that is meant to strengthen the imune system but in terms of flavor my son loves it.