Great for preventing colds and flu!

Posted by Reviewer1593356 on Jan 26, 2009

The original Sambucol Syrup has kept my 8 year old, who has asthma, healthy for 2 years now. He used to get bad colds at least once a month during the winter that caused him to have very bad breathing problems, and for the last 2 years he has had only 2 minor colds. We take the daily maintenance dosage every day from September to May, upping the dosage if we even think we may be getting sick, and our whole family has barely been sick since we started using this. I truley believe that this formula works. Be aware that Nature's Way has swithched it's producer of the original eldeberry syrup (Sambucol) to the producers of a new formula, called Sambucus Syrup, and they are deceivingly using the same purple Sambucol packaging. I have never tried the new Sambucus Syrup.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2451381 on Jan 27, 2009

Fast and reliable.

Pamela Price

Posted by Reviewer2719128 on Feb 15, 2009

Wonderful product - I take it immediately upon feeling a cold or sore throat starting. I alternate one Samucol dose with a zinc lozenge every 4 hours for 2 or 3 days. I have stopped many colds and sore throats from getting worse.

Black elderberry syrup

Posted by Reviewer1633666 on Feb 16, 2009

This works great! I started to get a cold and used it right away and by the next day I was considerably better. Many of my friends have found it helped them get over their illness quicker. It tastes good too.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1928892 on Mar 05, 2009

I like the liquid Sambucol in my hot tea when I am treating a sore throat or earache.

One of the best products

Posted by Reviewer1913208 on Mar 13, 2009

Sambucol Syrup is one of the best products I have ever used. It only takes a few days to feel really good again without worries about side effects. And if taken twice daily it really helps you to stay well.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1652774 on Mar 17, 2009

Super company, fast shipping, highly recommend! A++++++++++++++++++

it works.

Posted by Reviewer1229288 on Mar 18, 2009

I have used this product for years. Taken at the first sign of a cold, it can help reduce the length/severity of symptoms. It's great tasting too.

great

Posted by Reviewer2558899 on Mar 27, 2009

wonderful

Best Remedy EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1138708 on Apr 08, 2009

My family uses this syrup whenever we have the first symptoms of a cold or the flu. It even helps with allergies. My 8 year old twins lovingly refer to this as the magical "pancake syrup" that makes them better and ask for it when they don't feel well. It doesn't work for everybody (like my sister), but it seems to work well for about 90% of the people I know who have tried it. I think those are some pretty great statistics and worth the price-especially when the over-the-counter medications don't work because they don't stop the problem! (They only treat the symptoms which reappear in a very short time!)