Speeeeedy Service

Posted by Reviewer2895302 on May 05, 2009

I can't believe how fast I find your products in my mailbox! Thanks for your prompt service. Cathy G MN

Not the Tested Product

Posted by Reviewer1627418 on Apr 27, 2009

I have a long and anecdotally positive experience with the original Sambucol brand product, which as iHerb correctly discloses, this is NOT. Only the Sambucol product has been the subject of clinical trials. This new extract may be effective, or may not; we just don't know, and battling anecdotes will not resolve the issue. I recommend sticking with Sambucol. (I have no financial or other interest in Sambucol -- I'm just a concerned iHerb customer).

Tried and true

Posted by Reviewer1892679 on Apr 10, 2009

I've been using Sambucol syrup for the past 4 years or so, and I've always been pleased. At the hint of illness (cough, swollen glands) we start taking a dose. If not alleviating the illness altogether, it does seem to shorten the length of the illness. I am especially grateful for the iHerb prices, the 8 oz costs twice as much at Fred Meyer/Kroger.

Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1869367 on Mar 15, 2009

This product has been a delightful surprise. It is delicious and I trust that it is going to strengthen my immune system. I'm also thinking of planting some elderberry and trying to make my own juice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1731045 on Mar 03, 2009

Taken at the first sign of illness, Sambucus helps you recover very quickly. I try to always have on hand for times when someone in the family starts to feel rundown.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3280096 on Feb 19, 2009

We use this product at the first sign of congestion and it seems to work each time. Use it everyday during the cold and flu season and it has helped reduce the effects of congestion and speed recovery.

Great Taste & Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Jan 22, 2009

I really believe this product helped me get over my cold faster than if I did not use it. I took a capful in the morning and a capful at night. My cold lasted a few days instead of a full week (as usual for me). Elderberry is great for immune health. It tastes great too!

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Jan 07, 2009

Very nice and works well!

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2105413 on Jan 05, 2009

we love this product. It is the only product that has kept my children healthy during the flu season.

Great to ward off colds...

Posted by Reviewer2168283 on Jan 04, 2009

I took this regularly and the only one in my house NOT to get sick....